Updated:06:56 PM EDT Sep,16
POPULAR CHAT TOPICSteam's Weekly Top Sellers
MS is Testing Playing Xbox G
Dying Light Gameplay (PS4/Xb
NBA 2K15 - What If? Trailer
Destiny Makes $500 Million i
GTA V Ships Nov 18th for PS4
Video of leaked Windows 9 bu
Dead Rising 3 PC patch relea
New Batman v Superman Batmob
World of Speed Gets New Trai
Here Is FIFA 15 In Glorious
AMD's Gaming Evolved Client
Destiny Review in Progress -
Battlefield 4 - Final Stand
Apple announces the iPhone 6
GTAV PC Has Been Under Devel
Nvidia GTX 980/970 - 3DMark
TechNews - Dell debuts 27-in
Can 4K Blu-ray discs fend of
Microsoft Creates Fake Desti
The Sims 4 nudity blur not g
I am NOT A bigot. Are You? #
(c) 1997-2014 Box Network Ltd.
last 10 comments:
| Ubisoft Dev Leaks Juicy Wii U Details - console|
|(hx) 09:07 PM EDT - May,23 2012 |
| The launch price will be reportedly between $350 and $450 with the release planned for November 23. Technical details include DirectX11 support, Unreal Engine 4, 2GB of RAM (560MB for OS), Radeon HD 6770 graphics, and some pre-installed software. I imagine that last bit will be similar to some of the 'channels' that we have on the current Nintendo Wii.
There are still 'multiple versions' of the console with various developers, so the design has not yet been finalized. The touchscreen controller is definitely in there, but the trigger buttons won't be analog. There's also word of some inclusion of the Wii Vitality Sensor. The UI on the Wii U will be customizable in some way and, catching up with Microsoft and Sony, Nintendo will be offering some sort of achievements system.
Ubisoft's planned games include Rayman Legends, The Avengers, Assassin's Creed 3 (running at 60fps at 1080p), Just Dance 4, and Killer Freaks from Outer Space. EA, Valve and Crytek are all working on Wii U titles. Valve specifically is working on Portal ports and a digital distribution platform.
- Wii U supports DirectX 11 and is already running Unreal Engine 4
- Wii U will support to touch-screen controllers
- The console has 2GB of RAM, 560MB dedicated to the OS
- The launch date will be 23 November
- Launch price hasn't been decided but will be between $350 - $450
(£220 - £285)
- Rayman Legends, The Avengers, Assassin's Creed 3, Just Dance 4 are
all on Ubisoft's Wii U schedule, with Killer Freaks from Outer Space
set to arrive weeks after launch.
- There are currently multiple versions of the console with developers
- Graphics are powered by the Radeon HD 6770 chipset
- Assassin's Creed 3 will run at 60fps at 1080p, compared to 720p on
PS3 and Xbox 360
- Wii U will come with pre-installed software
- Crytek, EA and Valve are all working on Wii U
- Valve are working on a digital distribution platform and Portal ports
- Wii U will support achievements
- Wii U's UI will be customisable
- The new button has some link to the Wii Vitality Sensor
- The trigger buttons won't be analogue
Bear in mind, all of the above is pure speculation - some of which
we've heard before - and details could have been lost in translation.
|Csimbi||(02:06 PM EDT - May,24 2012 )|
|Looking at the specs, looks more capable than the rest of the crowd - it stands out.
The question is the quality of the games and the goodies...
Achievements are for loosers who can't finish a game.
|Ozieo||(03:42 PM EDT - May,24 2012 )|
|Bear in mind, all of the above is pure speculation - some of which we've heard before - and details could have been lost in translation. |