Updated:08:29 AM EDT Apr,17
POPULAR CHAT TOPICTechNews - The Galaxy S5 cos
Watch Someone Beat 'Half-Lif
CCP cancels vampire MMO Worl
Watch_Dogs Will Require An I
Homeworld Remastered Will Ru
PC Gaming Alive and Dominant
TechNews - Windows 8.1 adds
Outcast Reboot HD revealed
How To Fix Free-2-Play Games
Azeroth Choppers - Trailer
The Last of Us Remastered Tr
SOE's Zombie MMO H1Z1 - Firs
Titanfall's Latest Update Ad
CRYENGINE - Destruction Play
Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel
AMD Radeon R9 295X2 Released
Cat Simulator Announced
GeForce 337.50 Beta Performa
Warface launches on Xbox 360
TechNews - AMD Teases Radeon
Watch_Dogs - Available For P
Mario is Destroying my house
(c) 1997-2014 Box Network Ltd.
last 10 comments:
| Ubisoft Dev Leaks Juicy Wii U Details - console|
|(hx) 09:07 PM EDT - May,23 2012 |
| The launch price will be reportedly between $350 and $450 with the release planned for November 23. Technical details include DirectX11 support, Unreal Engine 4, 2GB of RAM (560MB for OS), Radeon HD 6770 graphics, and some pre-installed software. I imagine that last bit will be similar to some of the 'channels' that we have on the current Nintendo Wii.
There are still 'multiple versions' of the console with various developers, so the design has not yet been finalized. The touchscreen controller is definitely in there, but the trigger buttons won't be analog. There's also word of some inclusion of the Wii Vitality Sensor. The UI on the Wii U will be customizable in some way and, catching up with Microsoft and Sony, Nintendo will be offering some sort of achievements system.
Ubisoft's planned games include Rayman Legends, The Avengers, Assassin's Creed 3 (running at 60fps at 1080p), Just Dance 4, and Killer Freaks from Outer Space. EA, Valve and Crytek are all working on Wii U titles. Valve specifically is working on Portal ports and a digital distribution platform.
- Wii U supports DirectX 11 and is already running Unreal Engine 4
- Wii U will support to touch-screen controllers
- The console has 2GB of RAM, 560MB dedicated to the OS
- The launch date will be 23 November
- Launch price hasn't been decided but will be between $350 - $450
(£220 - £285)
- Rayman Legends, The Avengers, Assassin's Creed 3, Just Dance 4 are
all on Ubisoft's Wii U schedule, with Killer Freaks from Outer Space
set to arrive weeks after launch.
- There are currently multiple versions of the console with developers
- Graphics are powered by the Radeon HD 6770 chipset
- Assassin's Creed 3 will run at 60fps at 1080p, compared to 720p on
PS3 and Xbox 360
- Wii U will come with pre-installed software
- Crytek, EA and Valve are all working on Wii U
- Valve are working on a digital distribution platform and Portal ports
- Wii U will support achievements
- Wii U's UI will be customisable
- The new button has some link to the Wii Vitality Sensor
- The trigger buttons won't be analogue
Bear in mind, all of the above is pure speculation - some of which
we've heard before - and details could have been lost in translation.
|Csimbi||(02:06 PM EDT - May,24 2012 )|
|Looking at the specs, looks more capable than the rest of the crowd - it stands out.
The question is the quality of the games and the goodies...
Achievements are for loosers who can't finish a game.
|Ozieo||(03:42 PM EDT - May,24 2012 )|
|Bear in mind, all of the above is pure speculation - some of which we've heard before - and details could have been lost in translation. |