Updated:04:46 PM EDT Apr,28
POPULAR CHAT TOPICTom Clancy's The Division Ne
Shadow Warrior 2 Gameplay Su
Vampire the Masquerade: Bloo
Homefront: The Revolution Op
TechNews - The Samsung 750 E
Scandal Shows Cheating Still
DOOM PC Support Details
John Romero's New FPS to be
Battlezone 98 Redux - First
The Technomancer launches Ju
Fallout 4 - 1.5 Update
Battlefleet Gothic: Armada -
Mafia III Screenshots
DX11 vs DX12 Intel CPU Scali
Counter-Strike 1.6 on Androi
Star Citizen 4K Screenshots
DOOM 2016 Multiplayer Beta R
TechNews - Nanotubes assembl
DOOM Open Beta Opens
New Ghostbusters Game Announ
(c) 1997-2016 Gameguru Mania
last 10 comments:
| Ubisoft Dev Leaks Juicy Wii U Details - console|
|(hx) 09:07 PM EDT - May,23 2012 |
| The launch price will be reportedly between $350 and $450 with the release planned for November 23. Technical details include DirectX11 support, Unreal Engine 4, 2GB of RAM (560MB for OS), Radeon HD 6770 graphics, and some pre-installed software. I imagine that last bit will be similar to some of the 'channels' that we have on the current Nintendo Wii.
There are still 'multiple versions' of the console with various developers, so the design has not yet been finalized. The touchscreen controller is definitely in there, but the trigger buttons won't be analog. There's also word of some inclusion of the Wii Vitality Sensor. The UI on the Wii U will be customizable in some way and, catching up with Microsoft and Sony, Nintendo will be offering some sort of achievements system.
Ubisoft's planned games include Rayman Legends, The Avengers, Assassin's Creed 3 (running at 60fps at 1080p), Just Dance 4, and Killer Freaks from Outer Space. EA, Valve and Crytek are all working on Wii U titles. Valve specifically is working on Portal ports and a digital distribution platform.
- Wii U supports DirectX 11 and is already running Unreal Engine 4
- Wii U will support to touch-screen controllers
- The console has 2GB of RAM, 560MB dedicated to the OS
- The launch date will be 23 November
- Launch price hasn't been decided but will be between $350 - $450
(£220 - £285)
- Rayman Legends, The Avengers, Assassin's Creed 3, Just Dance 4 are
all on Ubisoft's Wii U schedule, with Killer Freaks from Outer Space
set to arrive weeks after launch.
- There are currently multiple versions of the console with developers
- Graphics are powered by the Radeon HD 6770 chipset
- Assassin's Creed 3 will run at 60fps at 1080p, compared to 720p on
PS3 and Xbox 360
- Wii U will come with pre-installed software
- Crytek, EA and Valve are all working on Wii U
- Valve are working on a digital distribution platform and Portal ports
- Wii U will support achievements
- Wii U's UI will be customisable
- The new button has some link to the Wii Vitality Sensor
- The trigger buttons won't be analogue
Bear in mind, all of the above is pure speculation - some of which
we've heard before - and details could have been lost in translation.
|Csimbi||(02:06 PM EDT - May,24 2012 )|
|Looking at the specs, looks more capable than the rest of the crowd - it stands out.
The question is the quality of the games and the goodies...
Achievements are for loosers who can't finish a game.
|Ozieo||(03:42 PM EDT - May,24 2012 )|
|Bear in mind, all of the above is pure speculation - some of which we've heard before - and details could have been lost in translation. |