Gameguru Mania Forum Index Gameguru Mania
Daily Gaming, Hardware, Software and Technology News
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
news | cheats | reviews | specials | hardware | demos | FLASH GAMES | about | links


CD Project RED on MP & microtransactions [49483]
Goto page 1, 2  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gameguru Mania Forum Index -> News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
ggrobot
Elite Member
Elite Member


Joined: 28 May 2004
Posts: 33774

PostPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2019 12:15 am    Post subject: CD Project RED on MP & microtransactions [49483] Reply with quote

CD Project RED has already confirmed that there will be no microtransactions in Cyberpunk 2077. After that they announced a multiplayer mode for the game, which will come after the game has been released.

Recently a financial teleconference took place and hold by Piotr Nielubowitz, VP of finances and Adam Kicinski,

Read more...

Source: GGMania headlines
GGMania.com - Daily Gaming and Tech news
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
NakedFaerie
Contributing Member
Contributing Member


Joined: 26 May 2013
Posts: 91

PostPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2019 4:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Looks like another game to boycott.
Their loss. I still enjoy playing good games and they dont get a sale from me or anyone I speak to about it so a huge chunk of sales will be missing.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Tom
Elite Member
Elite Member


Joined: 07 Jun 2004
Posts: 3968

PostPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2019 1:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NakedFaerie wrote:
Looks like another game to boycott.
Their loss. I still enjoy playing good games and they dont get a sale from me or anyone I speak to about it so a huge chunk of sales will be missing.


ya, we'll see about that. Rolling Eyes
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Csimbi
Elite Member
Elite Member


Joined: 05 Mar 2010
Posts: 3504
Location: The bright side of the dark side

PostPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2019 2:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Seems this game is being fucked up intentionally.
Any ideas who is pulling the strings?

I had high expectations from this game.
Now I don't even have low expectations anymore.
No sale.

Seems like a big fuck you for the gaming community and anyone who preordered this piece of crap.
That teaches you where CDPR's loyalties really lie.
I guess I won't be buying games from GOG.com anymore in the future - I won't be funding this crap.

What if everyone that preordered the game would ask for a refund now?
It's a substantial change that was no communicated earlier.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
El_Coyote
Elite Member
Elite Member


Joined: 09 Jun 2004
Posts: 587

PostPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2019 4:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The article is quite misleading and the posters above obviously didn't watch the video.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
gx-x
Elite Member
Elite Member


Joined: 02 Jul 2007
Posts: 1996

PostPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2019 4:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Csimbi wrote:
Seems this game is being fucked up intentionally.
Any ideas who is pulling the strings?

I had high expectations from this game.
Now I don't even have low expectations anymore.
No sale.

Seems like a big fuck you for the gaming community and anyone who preordered this piece of crap.
That teaches you where CDPR's loyalties really lie.
I guess I won't be buying games from GOG.com anymore in the future - I won't be funding this crap.

What if everyone that preordered the game would ask for a refund now?
It's a substantial change that was no communicated earlier.


overreacting much? Very Happy
CDPR has been releasing DRM free games for over a decade. One rumor and....Oh well....
_________________
-~ Trolling your forums since 1999 ~-
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
devilhood
Elite Member
Elite Member


Joined: 09 Jun 2004
Posts: 528
Location: Cydonia

PostPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2019 6:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NakedFaerie wrote:
Looks like another game to boycott.
Their loss. I still enjoy playing good games and they dont get a sale from me or anyone I speak to about it so a huge chunk of sales will be missing.


Did you even watch the video? Laughing
_________________
devilhood
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Csimbi
Elite Member
Elite Member


Joined: 05 Mar 2010
Posts: 3504
Location: The bright side of the dark side

PostPosted: Wed Nov 27, 2019 11:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

gx-x wrote:

overreacting much? Very Happy
CDPR has been releasing DRM free games for over a decade. One rumor and....Oh well....

When I am waiting for a promising game with a fairly high degree of anticipation for years and I hear they turn the coat, yeah, I do get pissed.

Not sure why your saying it's a rumour, that post from their officers is from November, I would say it's the most current.
If they want to make a statement about it being false, and in fact, the truth be the exact opposite, they could.
But I am not seeing them raring there to do so.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
gx-x
Elite Member
Elite Member


Joined: 02 Jul 2007
Posts: 1996

PostPosted: Wed Nov 27, 2019 1:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

the rumor is the graphics downgrade. AFAIK, from what I have seen, there is none. Footage of the game is awful to begin with, with it being compressed during recording, then compressed by youtube etc.
If you are thinking about that Kianu Reeves cutscene vs in game Kianu, well, it's a cutscene...and since Kianu is fairly new addition to the game, I wouldn't judge everything by his model and texture work.

As for the rest - I don't care for MP. They will add it? Ok. I don't care.
_________________
-~ Trolling your forums since 1999 ~-
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Csimbi
Elite Member
Elite Member


Joined: 05 Mar 2010
Posts: 3504
Location: The bright side of the dark side

PostPosted: Wed Nov 27, 2019 5:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Keanu, schmeanu, I don't care.
He should be focused on selling his motorcycles instead.
He does that better than he acts.

Very well, let's keep our fingers crossed.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
gx-x
Elite Member
Elite Member


Joined: 02 Jul 2007
Posts: 1996

PostPosted: Wed Nov 27, 2019 5:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hehe Smile Agreed Smile After John Wick, I thought every J.W. afterwards was just a cash cow with bad writing.
_________________
-~ Trolling your forums since 1999 ~-
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Tom
Elite Member
Elite Member


Joined: 07 Jun 2004
Posts: 3968

PostPosted: Thu Nov 28, 2019 8:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TOTAL BOX OFFICE EARNINGS

May 17, 2019 John Wick: Chapter 3 $325,785,782

Feb 10, 2017 John Wick: Chapter Two $171,317,271

Oct 24, 2014 John Wick $76,206,239

https://www.the-numbers.com/movies/franchise/John-Wick#tab=summary

Seems like Tech, you have no clue in movies either. FFS you are embarrassing.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
gx-x
Elite Member
Elite Member


Joined: 02 Jul 2007
Posts: 1996

PostPosted: Thu Nov 28, 2019 8:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wow, so you watched 50 shades of gray? I mean, it has good box office numbers, it must be a great fucking movie Tom.
Talking about knowing something and embarrassments...No one said anything about money movies made, I said it was a cash cow. How does that make your comment valid? People are stupid, they will watch anything. Hype it enough, they will watch turd sliding from an asshole down to toilet for 30 minutes. Especially in USA.

Fuck it. I may just be more refined when it comes to movies than you Tom. Fucking 'Shoot 'em up' is 10 times better than any J.W. film. And it's dumb as fuck, but it's not pretending to be 'smart' at least. How fucking dumb is the plot and resolution of J.W. 3? fucking VERY!
_________________
-~ Trolling your forums since 1999 ~-
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Tom
Elite Member
Elite Member


Joined: 07 Jun 2004
Posts: 3968

PostPosted: Thu Nov 28, 2019 9:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

gx-x wrote:
wow, so you watched 50 shades of gray? I mean, it has good box office numbers, it must be a great fucking movie Tom.
Talking about knowing something and embarrassments...No one said anything about money movies made, I said it was a cash cow. How does that make your comment valid? People are stupid, they will watch anything. Hype it enough, they will watch turd sliding from an asshole down to toilet for 30 minutes. Especially in USA.

Fuck it. I may just be more refined when it comes to movies than you Tom. Fucking 'Shoot 'em up' is 10 times better than any J.W. film. And it's dumb as fuck, but it's not pretending to be 'smart' at least. How fucking dumb is the plot and resolution of J.W. 3? fucking VERY!


Blah blah blah... whatever pal. The movies were good and your taste is clearly shit.

Rotten Tomatoes---
John Wick (2014) - Rating: 86% - ?213 reviews
John Wick: Chapter 2 (2017) - Rating: 89% - ?265 reviews
John Wick: Chapter 3 - Rating: 90% - ?324 reviews

JW3, even more reviews than the others and hmm, even higher rating.. But the movie was shit....

Go watch your Smurfs, more your intelligence level anyway.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Tom
Elite Member
Elite Member


Joined: 07 Jun 2004
Posts: 3968

PostPosted: Thu Nov 28, 2019 9:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sql errors...

Last edited by Tom on Thu Nov 28, 2019 9:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gameguru Mania Forum Index -> News All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2666 phpBB Group