Gameguru Mania Forum Index Gameguru Mania
Daily Gaming, Hardware, Software and Technology News

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
news | cheats | reviews | specials | hardware | demos | FLASH GAMES | about | links

Fortnite Addicted: Experts claim it [49424]

View previous topic :: View next topic  
ggrobot
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2019 2:00 pm    Post subject: Fortnite Addicted: Experts claim it [49424] Reply with quote

In the past two years, video gaming has undergone a revolution â?? a rise in popularity of games like Fortnite and Player Unknown's BattleGrounds led to the birth of the battle royale genre, and now many industry leads are incorporating these multiplayer deathmatches in their flagship titles. Fortnite is arguabl

Read more...

Source: GGMania headlines
GGMania.com - Daily Gaming and Tech news
simpleninjastyle
Contributor
Contributor

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2020 8:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I constantly play Fortnite, this game always pleases me and surprises. I think the game can not bore anyone and I know the number of players is growing at a frantic pace, haha, but how else.. the game is simply super-chic!! Each update of the game, this is something incredible, it feels like a developer does everything for his players. I love the comic book universe on a par with games, so I was in WOW-condition from cross-events with the Avengers and Batman!
The game is addictive and there is a moment of gambling in it, but it's worth it - this is how I think and most of my friends who also play Fortnite. For me Fortnite is a very unique game that combines a lot of things, it doesn't even have the usual boring “loot boxes” like in other games, loot are provided in a very more unusual way.
Surprised Surprised Surprised Surprised Surprised
Oscar1326458

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2021 12:17 pm    Post subject: Comment Reply with quote

Fortnite to me is more than just a game. I feel it is a movement especially for the fact that it crossed 250 million players. I mean what game does that haha… Sure, it unites and brings people from different places together and that’s the fun we are talking about. I have played the game and perhaps I do agree that it bears some resemblance with pokies. I hate to lose in fortnite and so in Pokies even if I am playing for free ?. I think it all depends on personal objectives. If you hate to loose like me you keep on playing so it has something common with pokies.
coconut09
Contributor
Contributor

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2022 11:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

There’s social gaming trend at the moment because games like Fortnite led that revolution. Developers are bringing POKIES the way of people in different forms and fortnite isn’t different to me. I believe games like Fortnite are as addictive as pokies!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gameguru Mania Forum Index -> News All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: