Gameguru Mania Forum Index Gameguru Mania
Daily Gaming, Hardware, Software and Technology News

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
news | cheats | reviews | specials | hardware | demos | FLASH GAMES | about | links

Apex Legends developers spark outrage after [48759]

View previous topic :: View next topic  
ggrobot
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2019 7:12 pm    Post subject: Apex Legends developers spark outrage after [48759] Reply with quote

s/comments/crcrxy/an_update_on_the_iron_crown_event/uot; target=uot;_blankuot; rel=uot;noopener noreferreruot;apology, but this didnâ??t change anything and led one of the developers and the community manager to use insulting words and attacks the Apex community. Well, this is not only for the Apex commun

Read more...

Source: GGMania headlines
GGMania.com - Daily Gaming and Tech news
Csimbi
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2019 7:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There are many reasons why anyone should steer clear of any EA game.
Now, there's one more.

Not sure why anyone cares anymore...
devilhood
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2019 12:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Before we jump at the devs, maybe we should empathise with the fact that the community is already super toxic. Or not, I don't really give a shit.

I wouldn't touch this game with a barge pole regardless of the situation. Another boring iteration.

Want a good shooty game that actually tries to do something different? Try Hunt Showdown.
NakedFaerie

PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2019 4:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Another reason not to even bother with that piece of shite game.
They banned gamers who were just playing it and they bragged about how many they banned in the first month alone. 1 million players were banned.
F! that.
They are happy to ban what is it now 5 million players? It was like a million a month in the first 6 months? Whatever.
They suck, they are happy that they suck and this just proves to everyone how much they suck.
Let it die already. We dont care for it, we will never care for it, its a dead game if you ask me. It died when you banned the first player and you were happy about that.
Csimbi
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2019 9:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Did they ban legitimate users? (not cheaters)
EA might be pulling that crap to stimulate sales.

Either way, seems we have an accord.
Good riddance.
GeneralAnakinSkywalker
Contributor
Contributor

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2020 1:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Csimbi wrote:
There are many reasons why anyone should steer clear of any EA game.
Now, there's one more.

Not sure why anyone cares anymore...

I sure don't care, but the game's cool! I had my problems of skill-nature with apex legends, but it all got resolved once I got an account boosting from a pro player who offered his services at https://mmoauctions.com/apex-legends/boosting. When you play a game from EA, you just gotta be smart, cause there are legit way arounds like boosting. No cheating, no hassle and you can learn a ton from more experienced players than you. Like the fact that people do things like that opposite to what the EA master plans are.
bailey3484
Contributor
Contributor

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2020 12:57 pm    Post subject: Good to know about... Reply with quote

Good to know about the new games. I always like to get some time to play the games in my university life I like the different games but for the assignment help, I always try to get help with the experts.
[email protected]
Contributor
Contributor

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2020 4:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Personally I think that apex is a very well developed game with tons of interesting components. Unlike many battle royale games apex only comes in trios but that does not limit its fun. The character selection is amazing and allows players to choose which legend they want. With each legend comes specific abilities and skills that differ from many other battle royale games. Along with the numerous weapon choices and attachments, the lower lobby size creates a more smooth feel to the game. Apex is a fun game for any skill level gamer and offers easier ways to level up granting free rewards when you ascend to higher levels. Apex is constantly adding new and enjoyable features such as duos and LTM's such as Fight or Fright and The Winter Express with special legend and weapon skins. However apex does not offer cross platform it still is a fun experience for all players. For any players who are interested in a more high pace game should play arena mode, arena grants tougher opponents and is a great way to learn key components of apex such as movement and game sense. For any beginners to apex there is a training arena and a firing range including all attachments, Armour and weapons. Overall apex is a very good game that holds its community's needs at heart
lorde123
Contributor
Contributor

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2022 9:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

that's why I stay away from any EA game, the risk is too great.
wordle
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gameguru Mania Forum Index -> News All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: