Gameguru Mania Forum Index Gameguru Mania
Daily Gaming, Hardware, Software and Technology News

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
news | cheats | reviews | specials | hardware | demos | FLASH GAMES | about | links

NVIDIA Also Releases Tech Demos for RTX [47851]

View previous topic :: View next topic  
ggrobot
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2019 9:22 pm    Post subject: NVIDIA Also Releases Tech Demos for RTX [47851] Reply with quote

NVIDIA has released the Game Ready Driver 425.31 WHQL which enables ray tracing for GeForce GTX graphics cards - a capability previously reserved for the company's RTX series of graphics cards. This change uot;enables millions more gamers with GeForce GTX GPUs to experience ray tracing for

Read more...

Source: GGMania headlines
GGMania.com - Daily Gaming and Tech news
psolord
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2019 10:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

great news

thanks
Penetreitor

PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2019 12:44 pm    Post subject: Amazing Reply with quote

I remember at earlier 90', a single frame of this animation in LOW RES could take a whole day to render in Amiga, the only personal computer cappable to do this....
Csimbi
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2019 2:23 pm    Post subject: Re: Amazing Reply with quote

Penetreitor wrote:
I remember at earlier 90', a single frame of this animation in LOW RES could take a whole day to render in Amiga, the only personal computer cappable to do this....

I remember at earlier 90', PCs ran below 30Mhz and had less than 1M of RAM, with just a few kilobytes for video, so people had to have programming skills write efficient code in ASM.
Today, any script kiddie can put a game like that together. Looks nice, but boring and inefficient rubbish.
Looking at what's coming out from MS, I have to say it seems lately they are employing such unskilled wannabes as well...
The focus is on all the wrong thing.
devilhood
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2019 3:59 pm    Post subject: Re: Amazing Reply with quote

Csimbi wrote:
Penetreitor wrote:

I remember at earlier 90', PCs ran below 30Mhz and had less than 1M of RAM, with just a few kilobytes for video, so people had to have programming skills write efficient code in ASM.
Today, any script kiddie can put a game like that together. Looks nice, but boring and inefficient rubbish.
Looking at what's coming out from MS, I have to say it seems lately they are employing such unskilled wannabes as well...
The focus is on all the wrong thing.

Let me guess, you have Microsoft themed bed sheets and pillow case Csimbi? Laughing
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gameguru Mania Forum Index -> News All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: