Gameguru Mania Forum Index Gameguru Mania
Daily Gaming, Hardware, Software and Technology News

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
news | cheats | reviews | specials | hardware | demos | FLASH GAMES | about | links

Alien Breed: Impact on Steam June 3 [29081]

View previous topic :: View next topic  
ggrobot
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 2:10 am    Post subject: Alien Breed: Impact on Steam June 3 [29081] Reply with quote

Team17 has revealed that Alien Breed: Impact, the expanded version of Alien Breed: Evolution, will be released on Steam in June 3. The game will sell for $14.99 in the US, £12.99 in the UK, and either €11.25 or €14.99 in other regions of Europe.

Read more...

Source: GGMania headlines
GGMania.com - Daily Gaming and Tech news
psolord
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2010 3:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hope Team 17 keeps a high level of quality and doesn't fuck it up. It seems they are on the right track. I'm definitely getting this if it's worth it.
Tom
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 2:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

psolord wrote:
I hope Team 17 keeps a high level of quality and doesn't fuck it up. It seems they are on the right track. I'm definitely getting this if it's worth it.

While I found the game very fun to play, it was way way too short. I got the $22 package which included a free copy for a friend. Took me about 10 hours I guess to finish the game. I really love this style of game, wish they would make more of them.

Ha, never got around to playing co-op yet but I have every intent on checking it out.
psolord
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 10:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tom wrote:
psolord wrote:

While I found the game very fun to play, it was way way too short. I got the $22 package which included a free copy for a friend. Took me about 10 hours I guess to finish the game. I really love this style of game, wish they would make more of them.

Ha, never got around to playing co-op yet but I have every intent on checking it out.

I bought it as well (single package). I have played it for about 2-3 hours until now. It is really interesting. A good remake I'd say. I would just like the camera a bit higher.

If you like this type of games, I'd suggest to have a look at Zombie Shooter 2 and Alien Shooter 2. They are basically the same thing, only in the first you shoot Zombies and in the second you shoot Aliens. Isometric 2D shooters with tons of enemies and 2D splatter.
Tom
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 4:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks psolord, ya I like those kinds of games. I checked out those 2 they look great.. hahaha! I was a little depressed this one felt so short but now I got more!
psolord
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 10:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tom wrote:
Thanks psolord, ya I like those kinds of games. I checked out those 2 they look great.. hahaha! I was a little depressed this one felt so short but now I got more!

You are welcome. BTW Alien Shooter 2 Conscription just came out! Speak of the devil, lol.

Also I am pretty sure you are familiar with the Shadowgrounds games, heh?
Tom
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 4:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

psolord wrote:
Tom wrote:

You are welcome. BTW Alien Shooter 2 Conscription just came out! Speak of the devil, lol.

Also I am pretty sure you are familiar with the Shadowgrounds games, heh?

kEWL I got Alien Shooter and AS2 Reloaded. I'll check out Conscription too. I played Shadowgrounds was a great game too. I think I bought that one outside of steam or something. I'll check that new one out, looks like it continues from the last. thanks again
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gameguru Mania Forum Index -> News All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: