Gameguru Mania Forum Index Gameguru Mania
Daily Gaming, Hardware, Software and Technology News

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
news | cheats | reviews | specials | hardware | demos | FLASH GAMES | about | links

Graphics cards pricing beginning to decline [53158]
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic :: View next topic  
KuBr0

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2021 7:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ok pops Very Happy

btw. still waiting for my card to hit that 1k $. Lets give it another two months Very Happy

gx-x wrote:
I am amused.
my predictions are based on market predictions. Unlike Slovaks, I am not full of shit or stealing everything not chained down. God knows where you got the money for 3090, most of your people are poor as fuck.

yes, sorry pops, but you're the fullest of shit over here in these forums Very Happy Didn't want to break it down to you, but you called for it.

All of my income is taxed and earned legally, but yea, I make more than like 98% of all the people with official income over here. Can't complain ...
gx-x
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2021 8:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

your card was never going to be $1K MSRP is way higher than that. I never said that it will hit any price, you are making shit up.
Crypto and low supply create a hole in the market for regular people so the prices go way way up.
That's all that there is to it. This is not the first crypto wave, this is the THIRD one. They all end up the same: prices go back to MSRP or close, and used cards market gets flooded with cards 2 even 3 times lower than MSRP (yes, they have been mining but get two for $300 )

And now, for the first time, I am out of this convo.
KuBr0

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2021 8:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

gx-x wrote:
keep in mind how bad a move you made. ETH fell from $2700 to $1800 in a day. Your card will be, at your store, less than a 1000 eur in a week.

ok pops, bye Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gameguru Mania Forum Index -> News All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: