Gameguru Mania Forum Index Gameguru Mania
Daily Gaming, Hardware, Software and Technology News

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
news | cheats | reviews | specials | hardware | demos | FLASH GAMES | about | links

Why You Should Play FF14

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gameguru Mania Forum Index -> General Gaming Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tovi
Contributor
Contributor

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2021 10:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Two full thumbs up for this magneficent article of yours. I've really enjoyed reading this article today and I think this might be one of the best article that I've read yet. Please, keep this work going on in the same quality.
GameGuruLover
Contributor
Contributor

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2021 12:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fifa 14 is ultimate. One of the best pc as well as the android game.
jefferyz
Contributor
Contributor

PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2021 8:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Final Fantasy blew me away in every way. From the game mechanics to the plot to the graphic masterpieces and finally a soundtrack that will give you goose bumps for days (imagine the people in the background cheering as you say that). I ended up saying it, but, and I really mean that, the ffxiv gil gaming community is probably the nicest gaming community has ever existed. Anyone who plays the game is likely a fan, so they love to chat to others about (you guessed it) other FFs. If you're not a fan, you quickly become one. (Prepare to spend endless hours watching the figures dance in a circle =).

Definitely not an easy game, but with 4 expansion packs there is a tremendous learning curve. Nearly 20 professions and courses and a very complex crafting and collecting system dwarfs my Runescape days - it can be said that there is never a shortage of hats to try. It seems daunting, but there is an amazing new player friendly system and a very helpful community. (After leaving the whole expansion pack even though I was confused by the new features - if you haven't thought of it already, join the Newbie FC)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gameguru Mania Forum Index -> General Gaming Chat All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: