Gameguru Mania Forum Index Gameguru Mania
Daily Gaming, Hardware, Software and Technology News

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
news | cheats | reviews | specials | hardware | demos | FLASH GAMES | about | links

What are you playing during coronavirus lockdowns?
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gameguru Mania Forum Index -> General Gaming Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
robertsalger
Contributor
Contributor

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2022 10:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I love the feeling of being in the thick of the action, the suspense of not knowing what's going to happen next. I love the way that the game keeps you on your toes. There's never a dull moment, and I can't wait to play more.
judymeryyy1
Contributor
Contributor

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2022 12:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

How about Apex Legends? Heroes, for example, can climb a cliff, detect the enemy in a short time and take appropriate action. There are no imbo abilities. Character features allow you to implement a wide range of actions, and are a reasonable alternative to a variety of bombs "stinkbombs", and "suction cups" (Epic Games). You can also use https://overboost.pro/apex-legends-boosting The construction system is successfully replaced by a multi-storey location, in which there is a variety of landscapes, it is possible to climb almost any vertical plane. The overall picture turns out to be dynamic, the game not only speeds up, it is able to rapidly change the course of various battles.
Dorian8989
Contributor
Contributor

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2023 9:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am absolutely thrilled with Skin.Land! It's one of the best places to buy and sell skins for CS:GO, Dota 2 and Rust. The interface is very intuitive and user-friendly, making it easy to find exactly what I'm looking for. Plus, their customer service is unbeatable - they are always prompt and helpful in answering any questions. I highly recommend https://skin.land/ for anyone looking to buy or sell skins!
Davidsoy01
Contributor
Contributor

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2023 12:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

During the lockdown, I've been immersing myself in the world of online gaming. It's a great way to escape reality for a while. However, I've also been using this time to brainstorm data science dissertation topics. If anyone's interested, I'd be happy to share ideas and discuss potential research areas in this exciting field. Let's make the most of this lockdown!
Shinra
Contributor
Contributor

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2023 12:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I played Clash of Clans, Need for Speed, Sekiro, Resident Evil games, and God of War.
youtube vanced
sundar33w
Contributor
Contributor

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2023 7:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I also like to play. I'm a CoD Warzone fan. And during the quarantine period, it was a great time for me to pay more attention to the game and improve my gaming experience. Pros and Warzone service helped me with this https://lfcarry.com/warzone
DominicEvatt
Contributor
Contributor

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2023 4:07 pm    Post subject: Picture windows Reply with quote

The promotion of the kind of the technology is firm and approved for the suggestions. The change of the Picture windows is inclined for the role. The authentic mean is struck for the approval of the argument in the favour of the chunks for the candidates.
Ankit1
Contributor
Contributor

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2023 9:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Reviewpot wrote:
I am playing a football game, football manager.

Hello friend
That's awesome! Football Manager is a fantastic game for football enthusiasts.youtubevanced
Kitkat60
Contributor
Contributor

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2023 8:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Have been playing league of legends but kinda bored of it and others games so decided to play some online games which I played on my childhood. Thx God at gameplaf.com I found all the games I used to play. Worthy
crafterboy
Contributor
Contributor

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2023 10:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I also played this paper Minecraft in the quarantines. But, the most game I played in quarantine was PUBG. This game had another craze in COVID.
Revanced YouTube
rokki54
Contributor
Contributor

PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2023 8:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

CS:GO
rokki54
Contributor
Contributor

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2023 10:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've been hooked on CS:GO! Specifically, I really enjoy the competitive yet focused gameplay on the retake servers. It's a fantastic way to sharpen your skills in clutch situations and improve your reflexes. If you're into fast-paced FPS games, especially CS:GO, I highly recommend checking out cs2 retake servers at xplay.gg. They offer a great environment for practice and skill enhancement.
Jessie M. Robinson
Contributor
Contributor

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2023 8:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

During coronavirus lockdowns, I've been enjoying playing with Orbeez. These tiny, colorful water beads are a lot of fun! You can put them in water, and they grow into squishy, bouncy balls. It's a cool and relaxing activity you can do at home to entertain yourself.

Last edited by Jessie M. Robinson on Tue Dec 12, 2023 7:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
JamisonHY
Contributor
Contributor

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2024 12:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I enjoy various games, but lately, I've been playing small ones on my phone. If anyone else plays similar games, I'm open to hearing advice.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gameguru Mania Forum Index -> General Gaming Chat All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: