Gameguru Mania Forum Index Gameguru Mania
Daily Gaming, Hardware, Software and Technology News

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
news | cheats | reviews | specials | hardware | demos | FLASH GAMES | about | links

Ways of Boosting Destiny 2 Character
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gameguru Mania Forum Index -> General Gaming Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Wertongent
Contributor
Contributor

PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2020 12:35 am    Post subject: Ways of Boosting Destiny 2 Character Reply with quote

Hello gamers!
Besides gaming practice how do you boost your characters in particular in Destiny 2? Thanx!
heretic
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2020 12:41 am    Post subject: Re: Ways of Boosting Destiny 2 Character Reply with quote

Wertongent wrote:
Hello gamers!
Besides gaming practice how do you boost your characters in particular in Destiny 2? Thanx!

That being a character Power Level boost, available to any Destiny 2 player willing to pay 2,000 Silver ($20). Once activated, the boost will award your chosen character enough gear to immediately reach PL900.

There's one big caveat: The booster is only available after you've got at least one character to Power level 900 the old-fashioned way. The idea, presumably, is to enable players with more money than time (or patience) to get their full roster to the soft cap without having to grind to it three times over.
Augusto
Contributor
Contributor

PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2020 1:20 am    Post subject: Re: Ways of Boosting Destiny 2 Character Reply with quote

Wertongent wrote:
Hello gamers!

Hi!
Usually I buy extra armour, personal courses of experienced gamers or whatever ) it's very convenient and saves tons of free time. From my experience can recommend this platform https://overgear.com/games/d2. No intermediaries, lowest prices, their own arbitrage system, lots of satisfied customers )

Last edited by Augusto on Sun Mar 01, 2020 7:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Wertongent
Contributor
Contributor

PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2020 1:30 am    Post subject: Re: Ways of Boosting Destiny 2 Character Reply with quote

heretic wrote:

That being a character Power Level boost, available to any Destiny 2 player willing to pay 2,000 Silver ($20). Once activated, the boost will award your chosen character enough gear to immediately reach PL900.

There's one big caveat: The booster is only available after you've got at least one character to Power level 900 the old-fashioned way. The idea, presumably, is to enable players with more money than time (or patience) to get their full roster to the soft cap without having to grind to it three times over.

Thank you, heretic! I don't know why but I thought that buying different boosters for money is forbidden and one can be even banned!

Augusto wrote:

Hi!
Usually I buy extra armour, personal courses of experienced gamers or whatever ) it's very convenient and saves tons of free time. From my experience can recommend this platform https://overgear.com/games/d2. No intermediaries, lowest prices, their own arbitrage system, lots of satisfied customers )

How long have you used this service yourself?

Last edited by Wertongent on Sun Mar 01, 2020 7:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
foroj
Contributor
Contributor

PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2020 10:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can't figure out how you spend so much time watching video games?
gatipok

PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2020 10:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

In Destiny 2 you will need to create a Guardian and start collecting weapons and armor that will allow you to create your own game style. The game has challenging missions. You can watch videos about how to pass Destiny 2. Or you can buy Destiny 2 weapons . This will save your achievements and help you pass Destiny 2
Tovi
Contributor
Contributor

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2020 8:56 am    Post subject: Destiny 2 tips Reply with quote

hey, also play D2 here.
wondering if u knew the ‘soft cap’. it means this is the maximum light level u r able to reach from basic tier drops such as blue (rare) gear in D2. but i couldn't complete certain higher difficulty activities in order to acquire 'Powerful Gear', so I choose to get help. highly recommend using sse gold to make you invincible
Chonkii

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2020 11:32 am    Post subject: Re: Ways of Boosting Destiny 2 Character Reply with quote

Wertongent wrote:
Hello gamers!

hey man, here's my Destiny 2 tips and tricks, hope it can help you with boosting your characters:

1. Don’t go it alone – form a Fireteam and join a clan
2. Understand how to level up
3. Mod your gear
4. Learn what the Engram colours mean
5. Become best buddies with Xur
6. Take on the Raid (and the Raid Lair)
7. Always go on Patrol
8. Pick your class carefully
9. Burn the weekly reset into your mind
10. Play through the Campaign first
Physic

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2020 10:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello everyone) In addition to playing practice, I always improve my characters by boosting my account. This is not as expensive as it might seem, but at the same time it is the most effective way. I myself played Destiny 2 and I understand what you mean. Now I play the World of Warcraft and it's just a great game, but in order to level it even more efficiently I buy a boost on the site https://boosthive.eu/wow . I liked it there most of all, because they will cope with the task better than anyone I ordered.
ryanmatt
Contributor
Contributor

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2020 12:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you already 900+ character, you can simply move your weapons over to the alt and use season prizes and assortments to step up. No need to buy booster...
tarofe
Contributor
Contributor

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2020 2:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Many countries have laws to legalize eSports. We are waiting for the cool championships!
bapebi

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2020 9:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like Destiny 2. But the game is not so simple for me. To be in the game and improve my level and skills I play with professional gamers leprestore - https://d2-recovery.com/
This experience of the game improves my skills
Tovi
Contributor
Contributor

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2020 4:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

For additional Power Level gains, you can visit Xur prior to switching character and purchase whatever armour Xur has available for your next intended character. This can provide a small boost every time you switch. After you hit the soft cap, you gain the ability to earn two prime engrams per day. More detailed info at SSEGold.

Last edited by Tovi on Thu Oct 13, 2022 8:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Physic

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2020 12:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey, my favorite game is Destiny 2. And the first part wasn't bad either. I spend a lot of time in it. Recently I had to create a new account and in order not to boost it again, I ordered a boost https://truecost.gg/d2 . This made the game much easier for me in the future.
GameGuruLover
Contributor
Contributor

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2021 10:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

There's no real way to quickly level an alt until you have a main character that's, at the very least, at the soft Power cap of 900. Once you do, you're going to take three weapons, one for each category (Kinetic, Energy, Power) that are at the highest Power level you can spare, and stash 'em in your vault.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gameguru Mania Forum Index -> General Gaming Chat All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: