Gameguru Mania Forum Index Gameguru Mania
Daily Gaming, Hardware, Software and Technology News

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
news | cheats | reviews | specials | hardware | demos | FLASH GAMES | about | links

CD Project RED on MP & microtransactions [49483]
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tom
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Thu Nov 28, 2019 10:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

gx-x wrote:
wow, so you watched 50 shades of gray? I mean, it has good box office numbers, it must be a great fucking movie Tom.
Talking about knowing something and embarrassments...No one said anything about money movies made, I said it was a cash cow. How does that make your comment valid? People are stupid, they will watch anything. Hype it enough, they will watch turd sliding from an asshole down to toilet for 30 minutes. Especially in USA.

Fuck it. I may just be more refined when it comes to movies than you Tom. Fucking 'Shoot 'em up' is 10 times better than any J.W. film. And it's dumb as fuck, but it's not pretending to be 'smart' at least. How fucking dumb is the plot and resolution of J.W. 3? fucking VERY!

Blah blah blah... whatever pal. The movies were good and your taste is clearly shit.

Rotten Tomatoes---
John Wick (2014) - Rating: 86% - ?213 reviews
John Wick: Chapter 2 (2017) - Rating: 89% - ?265 reviews
John Wick: Chapter 3 - Rating: 90% - ?324 reviews

JW3, even more reviews than the others and hmm, even higher rating.. But the movie was shit....

Go watch your Smurfs, more your intelligence level anyway.
Csimbi
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Fri Nov 29, 2019 12:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

gx-x wrote:
Fucking 'Shoot 'em up' is 10 times better than any J.W. film.

I would not compare these two, they are slightly different.
One of them has a good actor and a hot woman, for starters.
Not to discredit the bloodbath in JW, but its story is quite ... non-existent. Just a bloodbath. I guess that's what kids like these days.
It was not bad, but bloodbath is not my cup of tea.
Either way, I liked Shoot 'em up more than JW.
How can I tell?
- I watched Shoot 'em up about three times over the years since its release (which is every 4th year or so on average). Twice with friends. Now that we are talking about it, I think I'll go and find a torrent.
- I watched John Wick only once and I don't miss it.
I watched JW2 and JW3, but imho, the quality - and with that, my level of interest - is dropping dramatically as the sequels are coming out.
gx-x
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Fri Nov 29, 2019 2:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Csimbi, it's fine, I agree with you. The problem is with Tom.

He trolls like a 15 year old, yet he is, well older than me, and I am almost 40. But you see, he just can't get better at it. And the thing is, he just used to post his opinions, or facts, or get engaged in an argument and he just started shitposting out of nowhere. Or so I thought.

Then I realized he is serious and he is trolling for past, well, almost 2 years now. I know he has a good living and money is not an issue. So what can we do to help him? How can we even begin? Where?!

What happened Tom? You are still my idol regardless, but tell us what can we do to help? Can we bring Coogle to amuse you or something? I really don't know. I hope you get better soon dude. Let us know what ca we do to help alleviate this unfortunate posting syndrome.
Csimbi
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Fri Nov 29, 2019 10:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't even read Tom's posts anymore, I just skip over them.

You know, I enjoyed watching Koogle vs. Tom playoffs so if there were one, I would still grab a popcorn and watch them take it out on each other.
Having strong opinions on things is one thing - but going at each other about things without showing any sign of a consideration for another's point of view is just... well, fun to watch.
But, I have not seen Koogle around for some time now, so I am guessing Tom does not have a "partner" and as a result he's just trying to find a suitable candidate by taking it out on everyone.
But, considering I am a piss-poor with real people I actually meet in the real world, I might be completely wrong.
So, Tom, this was not meant to insult you, just my impression of you from the times I still read your messages - I am sorry if that leaves a poor taste in your mouth, but it is what it is.
devilhood
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2019 8:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You guys are fucking nuts for squabbling about this shit. I fucking love all the John Wick's and have an unconditional love for Keanu. It's an action trilogy with uniquely styled cinematography, not a #thisisdeep romp that spawns existential fan-fictions building on all of its subtleties.

I'm with Tom on this one.
gx-x
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Tue Dec 03, 2019 3:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

but, we don't know if he is on something, and if, what is he on? You say you know? Tell us please!

joking aside, no one said J.W. was poorly shot or that acting was bad. As for the rest, to each his own.
Csimbi
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Tue Dec 03, 2019 7:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

gx-x wrote:
no one said J.W. was poorly shot or that acting was bad. As for the rest, to each his own.

Ditto
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gameguru Mania Forum Index -> News All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: