Gameguru Mania Forum Index Gameguru Mania
Daily Gaming, Hardware, Software and Technology News

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
news | cheats | reviews | specials | hardware | demos | FLASH GAMES | about | links

AMD Dominates the Battlefield V Closed Alpha [46026]

View previous topic :: View next topic  
ggrobot
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2018 11:58 pm    Post subject: AMD Dominates the Battlefield V Closed Alpha [46026] Reply with quote

Despite Battlefield V being a full blooded GeForce game, the crew at PCGamesN is reporting that AMD is handily winning the battle for performance so far. They pitted the GTX 1060 up against the RX 580 8GB at both 1080p and 1440p, and the results were surprising, with the RX 580 being around 33% faster. With the

Read more...

Source: GGMania headlines
GGMania.com - Daily Gaming and Tech news
gx-x
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2018 4:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

when GPU is having problems with DX12 in one game, and does not have it in other games, then the GPU is not at fault.

Now, I am not saying that nVidia doesn't have problems with dx12 in some other games. What I am saying is that AMD sucks. Useful only for mining.
Tom
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2018 4:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So what? I wouldn't touch an AMD card if my life depended on it. I love the comment though "results were suprising". What n00b wrote that article?.. it's not the first time a game in testing scored better than nvidia/dx12.. in the end majority of gamers will be gaming with nvidia anyway.. fanboy sites suck and are embarrassing. just like this one. Sad when you got to stoop so low to try an give rise to something. Rolling Eyes
gx-x
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2018 4:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

See, this is my point: ( I went to check how overpriced 1060 and 580 are)

huldu
Contributor
Contributor

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2018 8:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Does it even matter? You people just sound like a bunch of fanbois. People buy whatever they want or can afford. It's just simple. I'm not saying AMD is good, they're a pretty terrible company but then again so is Nvidia. Those are the two only options, that pretty much sums up what a dire need of competition there is.
Tom
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2018 9:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

huldu wrote:
Does it even matter? You people just sound like a bunch of fanbois. People buy whatever they want or can afford. It's just simple. I'm not saying AMD is good, they're a pretty terrible company but then again so is Nvidia. Those are the two only options, that pretty much sums up what a dire need of competition there is.

We have no competition because nVidia bought them all out. Twisted Evil
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gameguru Mania Forum Index -> News All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: