Gameguru Mania Forum Index Gameguru Mania
Daily Gaming, Hardware, Software and Technology News

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
news | cheats | reviews | specials | hardware | demos | FLASH GAMES | about | links

Favourite Game? And why?
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Wertongent
Contributor
Contributor

PostPosted: Fri Dec 20, 2019 6:16 pm    Post subject: Favourite Game? And why? Reply with quote

Hi guys! What is your favourite game you've been playing constantly? I am new to this forum so it's interesting to find out your preferences Razz
Augusto
Contributor
Contributor

PostPosted: Fri Dec 20, 2019 6:58 pm    Post subject: Re: Favourite Game? And why? Reply with quote

Wertongent wrote:
Hi guys! What is your favourite game you've been playing constantly? I am new to this forum so it's interesting to find out your preferences Razz

PUBG! Simply because of GOSU AI. It's a platform which allows you to get a thorough post-match analysis thus giving you some kind of a great advantage over other players ) Currently testing map recommendations https://gosu.ai/platform/pubg/maps/vikendi A really useful thing! Highly recommend Embarassed
kanderson321
Contributor
Contributor

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2020 1:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Have you guys tried the COD Mobile? It's really rad!
GameGuruLover
Contributor
Contributor

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2021 5:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am quiet new to playing games. At present my favorite is PUBG and Clash of Clans.
GameGuruLover
Contributor
Contributor

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2021 1:17 pm    Post subject: Re: Favourite Game? And why? Reply with quote

Wertongent wrote:

I also like to play Pokemon shield
IslaDjack

PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2021 11:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am turning mad on Cyberpunk 2077, damn good.
ava notty
Contributor
Contributor

PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2021 10:07 am    Post subject: Favourite Videogame Reply with quote

Grand Theft Auto. Because it looks like a reality. We eat, we exercise, buy clothes, shoes, hats, guns. Can drive any car we want. Kill people. Fight with them. Get chased by cops. walk in different areas. I just love such videogames
bidenpriece
Contributor
Contributor

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2021 11:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Silent Hill 2. Just play it. No words can describe it well enough. Just play it and you'll see. Stock market academy near me

Stock market academy near me

Last edited by bidenpriece on Tue Aug 15, 2023 8:59 am; edited 5 times in total
stampaprints1
Contributor
Contributor

PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2021 8:00 am    Post subject: Re: Favourite Game? And why? Reply with quote

Wertongent wrote:

pubg and Fortnite is favourite games of mine I really used to play them every day when I get some spare time
stampaprints1
Contributor
Contributor

PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2021 8:00 am    Post subject: Re: Favourite Game? And why? Reply with quote

Wertongent wrote:

pubg and Fortnite is favourite games of mine I really used to play them every day when I get some spare time
dawnbreece
Contributor
Contributor

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2021 1:27 pm    Post subject: Re: Favourite Game? And why? Reply with quote

Wertongent wrote:

Dota 2, I am into multiplayer games how about you?
chattanooga home renovations
agelababypo1
Contributor
Contributor

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2022 3:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Cukovich family has never seen an It Tag game as cruel as Got I Last paper.io 2
TinaBrinn
Contributor
Contributor

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2022 3:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

that's cool
kojicraps
Contributor
Contributor

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2022 3:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I love shooters, but I rarely buy these games. But recently, the creators of PUBG made this game free, so I immediately downloaded it. I used to play the light version of PUB. Also, I like all the FIFA games. Since 2020 I've played this game's three parts: FIFA 20, FIFA 21, and FIFA 22. The last game, I didn't want to buy so soon after its release because I was waiting for the price of the game to drop. But at the beginning of 2022, I found a cheap FIFA 22 PS5 Key and bought it for PC and for PlayStation. On the PC, my little brother and I play this game when I'm not too lazy to sit at the computer. Most of the time, I play it lying on the couch on the PS5.
billyborn2023
Contributor
Contributor

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2023 7:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I enjoy playing video games, and my favorite is Call of Duty since it has fantastic missions and a realistic battle aesthetic. I had been drawn to playing this game up until now because of its challenges.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gameguru Mania Forum Index -> CALL OF DUTY All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: