Gameguru Mania Forum Index Gameguru Mania
Daily Gaming, Hardware, Software and Technology News

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
news | cheats | reviews | specials | hardware | demos | FLASH GAMES | about | links

Let's talk about minecraft

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gameguru Mania Forum Index -> General Gaming Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Helen88
Contributor
Contributor

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2022 12:42 pm    Post subject: Let's talk about minecraft Reply with quote

Are there any Minecraft fans here? Tell us how you first got acquainted with the game and what servers do you prefer to play on?
Personally, I first started playing mincraft on survival servers here https://best-minecraft-servers.co/minecraft-survival-servers . Many people told me that it would be difficult but I liked it. Fighting for survival adds interest to the gameplay.
You may also be able to find people in this thread with whom you can later play together.
bubugaga
Contributor
Contributor

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2022 2:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's hard to find a good minecraft server.
Suredolik
Contributor
Contributor

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2022 2:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The best way to get started is to have your server in Minecraft. It's a great way to start a new server, and it's a good way for the first time to get the hang of it. The best thing is to have your server. You can use it for many different things, including hosting your site. I would recommend Minecraft SMP servers. The best thing about Minecraft is that it's a good game, and it has some great features. The game is very easy to pick up and play, but it's also very easy to get bored. The game has some great features, but I don't think it's as good as games like Fallout 3 or Skyrim.
penny14338
Contributor
Contributor

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2022 6:15 am    Post subject: It's really hard Reply with quote

It's really hard to find a good enough Minecraft server to join. I always have a headache because of that.
SavageZ1
Contributor
Contributor

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2022 11:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I played Minecraft from 2012 to 2015, usually solo. Then my classmates and I decided to launch our own server and played there for about a year. Then this game bored me, and I decided to try my hand at CS:GO. And for several years now, I have been mainly playing CS. I even managed to earn money playing this game because I resell skins. Usually, I sell or buy skins only on https://skincashier.com because it is a secure trading platform I trust. After reading your post, I want to travel back in time and play Minecraft with my friends.
goringtotem
Contributor
Contributor

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2022 5:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

In order to manage the dangers and find the exit, you must use all of your senses throughout the entire game, which is a thrilling adventure. The Backrooms is a recreation of the beloved 1998 game that drew its inspiration from an infamous British true story. You can explore a variety of environments, hallways, levels, and pretty much everything else you can think of in the survival horror game the backrooms
danielhazlett927
Contributor
Contributor

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2022 7:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Honestly the server doesn't matter that much to me as long as I'm playing with friends. Airbnb cleaning miami
Tommy Hebert
Contributor
Contributor

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2023 6:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My friends called me to play this game. And now I'm playing it with my son.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gameguru Mania Forum Index -> General Gaming Chat All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: