Gameguru Mania Forum Index Gameguru Mania
Daily Gaming, Hardware, Software and Technology News

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
news | cheats | reviews | specials | hardware | demos | FLASH GAMES | about | links

Cyberpunk 2077 release date, price

View previous topic :: View next topic  
heretic
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2020 8:33 pm    Post subject: Cyberpunk 2077 release date, price Reply with quote

The Cyberpunk 2077 release date was delayed to September 17, meaning it won't be hacking into our digital lives this April after all. The game is complete, says developer CD Projekt Red, but the extra time allows for more polish, and you can expect new teasers, trailers and gameplay footage in the coming months thanks to the delay.

Cyberpunk 2077 is a massive dystopian RPG launching on Xbox One, PC, and PS4 – and it could be the current-gen swan song before PS5 and Xbox Series X come out, or even after, with a confirmed Xbox Series X release and a PS5 one highly likely to follow.

This vast open-world game is draped in dizzying neon colors and futuristic gadgetry, and packed with more branching storylines than you could shake a high-tech drone at.

In both an extended Cyberpunk 2077 trailer and in our hands-off demo at E3 2019, we saw a bit more of the metropolis of the future, where body modification has become an obsession, and you play a mysterious outlaw in the sleazy underbelly of Night City. (Will we see more at E3 2020? It's likely.)

Here's all the news, trailers, and announcements we've had on Cyberpunk 2077 so far. Or, if you can't take the anticipation ahead of the game's 2020 release, check out our thoughts on the Cyberpunk RED tabletop role-playing game instead.

[UPDATE: Want to play Cyberpunk 2077 on the Xbox Series X? Well, if you buy it on the Xbox One first, you'll be able to upgrade the game on your new console for free – thanks to Microsoft's new 'Smart Delivery' feature for future-proofing your game purchases. Read on to find out more.]

Cut to the chase

What is Cyberpunk 2077? A brand new IP from CD Projekt Red starring Keanu Reeves
What's the Cyberpunk 2077 release date? September 17, 2020
What systems will Cyberpunk 2077 be released on? PS4, Xbox One, Xbox Series X, GeForce Now, Google Stadia and PC
Will it come to next-gen consoles too? Confirmed for Xbox Series X, while PS5 seems certain
Is it not coming to Switch? Sorry, Nintendo fans – while the Witcher III was somehow ported to Switch, it seems unlikely the hardware could cope with what Cyberpunk is promising

ALL VIDEOS
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FknHjl7eQ6o
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qIcTM8WXFjk
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hZeuG7jI9mE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vjF9GgrY9c0
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8X2kIfS6fb8

Last edited by heretic on Sun Dec 06, 2020 9:58 am; edited 1 time in total
daniel24evans23
Contributor
Contributor

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2020 6:12 am    Post subject: they keep delaying the release Reply with quote

I was waiting for CyberPunk just for my favorite one JOhn Wick Smile
Johny_Cool
Contributor
Contributor

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2020 10:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was really looking forward to Cyberpunk 2077, but the sheer number of bugs (click) ruined my first impression a bit. But I still consider this game a masterpiece in any case
heretic
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2020 10:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Johny_Cool wrote:
I was really looking forward to Cyberpunk 2077, but the sheer number of bugs (click) ruined my first impression a bit. But I still consider this game a masterpiece in any case

http://www.ggmania.com/?smsid=cyberpunk-2077-patch-1-06-has-fixed-the-save-file-corruption-issue-52025
WeigelP
Contributor
Contributor

PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2021 2:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is it just me or did the makers of cyberpunk screw up
anawaugh
Contributor
Contributor

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2021 3:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A little bit sad for delay but Cyberpunk 2077 is interesting.Can't wait
spinmaster
Contributor
Contributor

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2021 8:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd say that most of the players were waiting for John Wick) Then of course game mechanics and scenarios.
Alisa9
Contributor
Contributor

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2022 3:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The official Cyberpunk 2077 release date is December 10, 2020. There are specific Cyberpunk 2077 PC release times, which are dependent on where you live and will be available to download on GOG, Steam, the Epic Game Store.

Cyberpunk 2077 gameplay first debuted behind closed doors at E3, and CD Projekt Red showcased the same demo to a select few at Gamescom. Soon after the developers have revealed that footage to the general public. You can view it in full below.

In it we see one of Cyberpunk 2077’s side missions play out, and quite how much the game owes to the pen-and-paper RPGs from which it takes inspiration. Our character, V, is given the task from famed Fixer, Dexter DeShawn to take an expensive spider bot drone, by any means necessary.

The bot, it turns out, is part of a haul stolen from Militech by the Maelstrom gang. The mission sees you play off both groups in either a peaceful or violent way, or an approach somewhere in between. We also get a proper introduction to the seedy underbelly – and overbelly, really – of Night City both on foot and on four wheels, and a visual representation of how weapon and character upgrades work.

Alisa
taradoridy
Contributor
Contributor

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2023 9:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I played a little bit of Cyberpunk 2077. I was so looking forward to the release of this game. But I have difficulties to play it, so I stopped playing it soon.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gameguru Mania Forum Index -> CYBERPUNK All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: