Gameguru Mania Forum Index Gameguru Mania
Daily Gaming, Hardware, Software and Technology News

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
news | cheats | reviews | specials | hardware | demos | FLASH GAMES | about | links

Microsoft plans to buy Activision Blizzard $70 billion

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gameguru Mania Forum Index -> General Gaming Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sabot
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2022 6:12 pm    Post subject: Microsoft plans to buy Activision Blizzard $70 billion Reply with quote

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/newsbeat-60042409

Quote:
Microsoft says it plans to buy major games company Activision Blizzard in a deal worth $68.7bn (£50.57bn).
It would be the biggest acquisition in the company's history and is expected to be finalised in 2023.
The move means Microsoft will take ownership of gaming franchises like Call of Duty, Warcraft and Overwatch.
Microsoft claims it will help them grow their gaming business across mobile, PC and consoles along with providing building blocks for the metaverse.
This deal is the biggest in gaming history and comes a year after Microsoft bought another influential gaming company Bethesda for $7.5bn.
heretic
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2022 8:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

YEAH crazy news....looks at the stock value today Surprised
sensualteach
Contributor
Contributor

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2022 8:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Of course, business is booming for them. I'm envious of such successful businesses. After all, I've only recently formed a Wyoming limited liability company and am currently attempting to spin it outgmail sign up
redelliot15
Contributor
Contributor

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2022 11:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The deal still hasn't been complete yet, going through the courts, but it looks like, most of the IPs will remain multiplatform. Still curious to see the benefits it'll bring to Microsoft in the long run.
runningtoys
Contributor
Contributor

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2022 4:07 am    Post subject: Re: Another token reseller - alttoken.online Reply with quote

Their business is growing quite well and of course will increase in both stock price and good news in the market. But The transaction has not yet been completed. foodle
EmmaWekey
Contributor
Contributor

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2023 5:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You can earn but only by opening your own business and investing in other companies and their shares. Personally, I prefer to invest in various games, but there are a lot of them. I usually look at their rating and promotions on this site https://icoholder.com/en/games. I think that this is a good prospect for earning.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gameguru Mania Forum Index -> General Gaming Chat All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: