Gameguru Mania Forum Index Gameguru Mania
Daily Gaming, Hardware, Software and Technology News

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
news | cheats | reviews | specials | hardware | demos | FLASH GAMES | about | links

New Battlefield 4 Glitch Lets You Combine Two Classes

View previous topic :: View next topic  
heretic
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2014 1:14 am    Post subject: New Battlefield 4 Glitch Lets You Combine Two Classes Reply with quote

A new glitch was discovered for Battlefield 4 in the past day or two. This glitch allows players to combine two different classes together into one. That means, theoretically, you can combine an Engineer with a Support class so that you can have infinite rockets that you resupply yourself.

In case you didn't pick up on how to do it from the video, here's how to do it in text form:

Pick a class
On the loadout, leave one gadget slot empty while selecting a gadget for the other slot.

Select another class.
On the loadout for the second class, make sure your empty gadget slot is opposite the one you selected for your first class.

When spawning, hit the R1 and L1 buttons (on Xbox: LB and RB).

Voila, you should then be spawned with a combo class and a mix of the two gadgets you previously selected.

It is also said to work on the PC version of the game with a keyboard and mouse. Instead of hitting L1 and R1, you hit Shift and Control quickly while spawning.

So, why are we posting about this exploit? Because the more attention this gets, the faster DICE should push out a patch to fix this. That's the idea anyway. Whether or not that actually turns out to be the case is another matter entirely. There is no telling just how long this exploit has been present in the game but I'm going to assume it goes back to Battlefield 3.

http://youtu.be/KMS5pVbO8Gk
mattew
Contributor
Contributor

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2020 10:51 pm    Post subject: Batlefield 4 Reply with quote

I think batlefield 4 is the best shooter ever made. The environment is real guns voices killing effects and everything. CAll of duty is greatest game But I prefer battlefield. I haven't played last versions of battlefield.
KuBr0

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2021 2:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree, love the BF series. Combined, got over 6k hours in BF2, BF3 and BF4. All the other BF titles were shit, with probs one exceptions, BF BC2. Oh boy I hope they won't fuck up BF2042 ...
therow
Contributor
Contributor

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2022 5:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think batlefield 4 is the best shooter made. The climate is genuine firearms voices killing impacts and everything. Obligation at hand is most prominent game But I incline toward war zone. I haven't played last forms of combat zone.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gameguru Mania Forum Index -> BATTLEFIELD All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: