Gameguru Mania Forum Index Gameguru Mania
Daily Gaming, Hardware, Software and Technology News

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
news | cheats | reviews | specials | hardware | demos | FLASH GAMES | about | links

Epic CEO Tim Sweeney says Apple has blacklisted [53840]

View previous topic :: View next topic  
ggrobot
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2021 7:22 am    Post subject: Epic CEO Tim Sweeney says Apple has blacklisted [53840] Reply with quote

Epic Games CEO and founder Tim Sweeney shared an email today confirming that Apple wonâ??t consider reinstating Epicâ??s developer program account until the â??district courtâ??s judgment becomes final and nonappealable.â? This process could take as long as five years, meaning fans are unlikely to see Fortnite return

Read more...

Source: GGMania headlines
GGMania.com - Daily Gaming and Tech news
Csimbi
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2021 8:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

And... who cares about either one?
People have to learn not to invest into games on the wrong platforms.
Use GOG and fuck everyone else.
KuBr0

PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2021 11:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Csimbi wrote:

Even though I don't give a shit either about Epic or Fortnite, they achieved something amazing. They cut out the middle-man. As a consumer, I'd like to see that happen more often, the less middle-man there are in any of my transactions, the better. Way to go Epic!

Btw. you can't buy Fortnite ingame currency through GOG or any 3rd party platform, just saying ...
Sabot
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2021 12:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

KuBr0 wrote:
Csimbi wrote:

Even though I don't give a shit either about Epic or Fortnite, they achieved something amazing. They cut out the middle-man. As a consumer, I'd like to see that happen more often, the less middle-man there are in any of my transactions, the better. Way to go Epic!

Btw. you can't buy Fortnite ingame currency through GOG or any 3rd party platform, just saying ...

Yeah cut out the fat arsed cats that swindle devs (and gamers) out of a fortune “unless you join our monopoly”, the biggest piece of shit in the world - steam. GoG has very little in the way of games that I would play - besides being with them from before they folded then returned. Plus they are just as expensive.
Steam isn’t your ‘friend’. The way gamers act like it’s some part of their family. FFS Stockholm syndrome prevails.
Like saying, I’d rather pay FULL price for an item in the high street, rather than buy on Amazon with 40% off because I “love my local shop”. Social media zombies.
I buy where it’s cheap, not what platform it’s on. Plus what’s not to like when a dev gets 88%.
https://www.rockpapershotgun.com/microsoft-store-to-match-epic-games-stores-88-cut-for-game-developers-should-steam-follow-suit
gx-x
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2021 4:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I trust Epic, especially when they claim billion users can afford Apple phones.
Csimbi
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2021 4:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

gx-x wrote:

lol
I almost choked on that one!
Sabot
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2021 8:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

gx-x wrote:

Do you think that all Apple phones are the same price and model? Ffs do some research before engaging the fingers.

First internet search.

https://www.onbuy.com/gb/unlocked-64gb-apple-iphone-8-space-grey~c12871~p7684963/?exta=gshp&stat=eyJpcCI6IjE3Ny42MDAwIiwiZHAiOm51bGwsImxpZCI6NTUwOTI0NDEsInMiOm51bGwsInQiOjE2MzI0MDUzMTUsImJtYyI6MH0=

Unlocked and ready to buy for fucking nothing.
Geewiz stupidity prevails.
Android starts low and jumps to the price of a pretty high end 4K or did you think android all starts at the same price and ends the same price.

Yeah I nearly choked at how stupid people are when they try to be smart and it makes them look like the exact opposite and no respect. I don’t give a shit about Apple or android, but fuck sake I’m not going to sit back at an idiot trying to call out a post without a brain cell of common sense.
Yeah you can buy ANY phone from Apple or android cheap. Tim Sweeney didn’t state a model or price did he? Nope what a stupid dolt.
gx-x
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2021 9:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SABOT's wrote:
gx-x wrote:

Do you think that all Apple phones are the same price and model? Ffs do some research before engaging the fingers.

First internet search.

https://www.onbuy.com/gb/unlocked-64gb-apple-iphone-8-space-grey~c12871~p7684963/?exta=gshp&stat=eyJpcCI6IjE3Ny42MDAwIiwiZHAiOm51bGwsImxpZCI6NTUwOTI0NDEsInMiOm51bGwsInQiOjE2MzI0MDUzMTUsImJtYyI6MH0=

Android starts low and jumps to the price of a pretty high end 4K or did you think android all starts at the same price and ends the same price.

Yeah I nearly choked at how stupid people are when they try to be smart and it makes them look like the exact opposite and no respect. I don’t give a shit about Apple or android, but fuck sake I’m not going to sit back at an idiot trying to call out a post without a brain cell of common sense.
Yeah you can buy ANY phone from Apple or android cheap. Tim Sweeney didn’t state a model or price did he? Nope what a stupid dolt.

you are stupid as always.

do some research yourself.
cheapest iphone came out this year, it's ~$300. That's not cheap, 2 billion people cant eat every day.

edit: let me help you: not even all Americans use apple phones, so that's not even 100 million apple phones in US. and maybe 15 million in UK, and ~50 million around the world.

Apple takes data of ALL sold phones. Do you think there are billion active iphones? Sure you can trust "The Verge" as a news source and you probably do moron. Apple sold ~900 million phones TOTAL till 2016, that's apple 1, 2, 3, 4, 5,6,7, 8 etc. People dump their old phones. so no, they don't have billion active phones as thy say, that's marketing you idiot.

Don't even reply to me anymore. I cant argue with morons. Go ahead, cuss me do what you want, you are ignored from now on.
ffs this board doesn't have "ignore" function, what a shame for both of us.
KuBr0

PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2021 10:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't think they would mean manufactured and sold devices, but I think they are even simpler than that. Just counting all the unique user profiles that have been created on iOS, not even accounting for multiple profiles ever leaving one HW device ...
gx-x
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2021 12:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

...or hundreds of thousands criminals that have 5+ phones on chargers. Realistically, at least 1/3 of those billion phones hasn't made a purchase from app store, ever. Let alone buy games (including in game crap) that only few of the latest models can run, and half of those probably don't have owners that use anything but IG and FB. And those that do, I mean, I hate fortnite and I'm not the only person. Far from it. It's a stupid game for children.

Now we have to divide iphones into categories, then those into categories of users and then those into type of users and so on...

Do I have to do all this to make a bloody joke?!

F*ck that. If you get it, cool, if not, don't project your shit on me.
I don't go around giving grief to every person that does something that I don't like or think is wrong.

Anyway, I am out of here folks, enjoy.
Sabot
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2021 7:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

gx-x wrote:
SABOT's wrote:
gx-x wrote:

First internet search.

you are stupid as always.

do some research yourself.
cheapest iphone came out this year, it's ~$300. That's not cheap, 2 billion people cant eat every day.

edit: let me help you: not even all Americans use apple phones, so that's not even 100 million apple phones in US. and maybe 15 million in UK, and ~50 million around the world.

Apple takes data of ALL sold phones. Do you think there are billion active iphones? Sure you can trust "The Verge" as a news source and you probably do moron. Apple sold ~900 million phones TOTAL till 2016, that's apple 1, 2, 3, 4, 5,6,7, 8 etc. People dump their old phones. so no, they don't have billion active phones as thy say, that's marketing you idiot.

Don't even reply to me anymore. I cant argue with morons. Go ahead, cuss me do what you want, you are ignored from now on.
ffs this board doesn't have "ignore" function, what a shame for both of us.

I gave you a LINK to buy a NEW iPhone you thick blind idiot!! What is it with plonkers that just fucking reply without fucking reading. Go back to school for the next fucking 10 years and learn to READ and understand the shit that you’ve ingested off the internet. The world is bigger than your puny brain cell.

A ‘born yesterday’ millennium. Can’t believe people are as thick as you and still alive….

Don’t worry, the WORLD just ignored you.
Sabot
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2021 11:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

There's BILLIONS of cars lying REGISTERED on garage forecourts -classed as 'on the road'. But theyare not.
There's BILLIONS of android phones sitting in peoples houses either without a sim but still connected to the net etc. The point is there IS billions of Apple and Android phones out there sold. You take a quote literally instead of analysing it. Your smart attitude backfired. That's how sales and hyperbolic is used. But your twisting it around to make 'people can't eat' is nonsense. There's people everywhere in the world poor as SHIT with satellite and everyone in the family got the latest,greatest mobile. How come they have MORE than working people...we all know how. Kids as fat as beer barrels -yeah so friggin poor.

So your a sales genius now? How come you can work out how many people have an Iphone in America and how many in the UK? Yet you just said this:
Quote:
Sure you can trust "The Verge" as a news source and you probably do moron.

You jump head first into a crater you can’t get out of. Where’s your facts and source. Is it verified and real trustworthy? Of course it’s not. No I don’t read the verge, don’t read many crap articles because it’s all pretty fake or hyped up or paid. Everything on the internet is taken with a pinch of salt. But whether it’s new or old it’s been sold and has a history that goes back to the first day it went on sale.
Then you go spouting about how many that YOU said are sold. Wtf. Like one is wrong and your not?? See how stupid that is
..... Rolling Eyes
Tom
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2021 3:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome to GGMania. LMFAO.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gameguru Mania Forum Index -> News All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: