Gameguru Mania Forum Index Gameguru Mania
Daily Gaming, Hardware, Software and Technology News

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
news | cheats | reviews | specials | hardware | demos | FLASH GAMES | about | links

How can I recover deleted HTC phone videos?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gameguru Mania Forum Index -> Tech / Troubleshooting
View previous topic :: View next topic  
lisaabC
Contributor
Contributor

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2014 11:53 am    Post subject: How can I recover deleted HTC phone videos? Reply with quote

lisaabC
Contributor
Contributor

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2015 10:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I found Coolmuster Lab.Fone for Android could recover kinds of lost data from android phone, more: how to recover lost videos from htc phone
Emma Parker
Contributor
Contributor

PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2019 8:20 am    Post subject: Digital Photo Recovery Reply with quote

Nice Article, It is very beneficial to get my lots data or media files from my HTC phone.

Digital Photo Recovery is a magnificent software that is able to restore most of the lost images, videos, and music from your device. It can help to recover lost data, images, videos, text messages, and much more also from all androdi phones easily.

Thanks...
[/url]
Debra K. Fisher
Contributor
Contributor

PostPosted: Tue Dec 03, 2019 10:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's why I keep backing it up. The photos I used to have never come back.
hmorgan
Contributor
Contributor

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2020 2:09 pm    Post subject: How can I recover deleted HTC phone videos? Reply with quote

The HTC phone videos can be recovered easily by using Android data recovery. This powerful tool recovers several kind of lost data from HTC phone along with videos. Not only it supports HTC phone but compatible with other smartphones as well like Samsung, LG, Sony, Huawei, Xiaomi, Oppo, Vivo and others. So you just have to download and install this tool to recover deleted videos from HTC phone.
sonae
Contributor
Contributor

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2020 11:51 pm    Post subject: Re: How can I recover deleted HTC phone videos? Reply with quote

lisaabC wrote:

You can download Dumbpster Bin File Recovery app on Google Play and try it!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gameguru Mania Forum Index -> Tech / Troubleshooting All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: