Gameguru Mania Forum Index Gameguru Mania
Daily Gaming, Hardware, Software and Technology News

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
news | cheats | reviews | specials | hardware | demos | FLASH GAMES | about | links

Microsoft Is Replacing Edge with Anaheim browser [47061]

View previous topic :: View next topic  
ggrobot
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2018 6:19 pm    Post subject: Microsoft Is Replacing Edge with Anaheim browser [47061] Reply with quote

According to a report from Windows Central, Microsoft is giving up on its Edge browser and is switching to a Chromium-based web browser code named uot;Anaheim.uot; This browser will replace Edge as the default browser on Windows 10. ering engines native to those platforms, so not much will be changing on that

Read more...

Source: GGMania headlines
GGMania.com - Daily Gaming and Tech news
Csimbi
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2018 7:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Firefox it is.
Microsoft and Google can both go and fuck themselves or each other, in whatever order they prefer.
gx-x
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2018 4:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

chrome is better on mobile than firefox. For me at least.
Koogle
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2018 10:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I dumped Firefox this year after at least a decade of using it.. Mozilla have truly gone moronic with the quantum garbage direction (it might aswel have been a chromium fork aswel seeing as they completely lobotomized every good aspect of Firefox)

And I switched to Vivaldi, it is by far the best Chrome based fork.. includes many power features Firefox addons used to provide, high customization.. frankly if you are using chrome, just use Vivaldi it's way better and supports all the same chrome store extensions (which are mostly all shit, but then I guess mozilla are stupid and would rather support shit chrome based web extensions than the far superior xul based extensions that made Firefox popular in the first fucking place.. mozilla = assholes)

As for MS switching to a chromium fork, well at least they can't be blamed for slacking on rendering engine updates... unless... ooh they don't update chromium backend.. yup I see that happening. The frontend UI will still be idiocracy looking lameness and with piss all decent power features I suppose...but thats the modern MS these days.. truly has all gone to crap
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gameguru Mania Forum Index -> News All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: