Gameguru Mania Forum Index Gameguru Mania
Daily Gaming, Hardware, Software and Technology News

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
news | cheats | reviews | specials | hardware | demos | FLASH GAMES | about | links

GeForce Game Ready Driver 398.82 WHQL [46208]

View previous topic :: View next topic  
ggrobot
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2018 12:11 am    Post subject: GeForce Game Ready Driver 398.82 WHQL [46208] Reply with quote

NVIDIA today released GeForce 398.82 WHQL drivers. These drivers are game-ready for the week's hottest game releases: uot;World of Warcraft: Battle for Azeroth,uot; and uot;Monster Hunter: World.uot; Nvidia boasts that their GTX 1060 will handle World of Warcraft at 60FPS at 1080p, a GTX 1070 is great for 1440

Read more...

Source: GGMania headlines
GGMania.com - Daily Gaming and Tech news
gx-x
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2018 2:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

WoW is cold as ice since it is waaaaaay past being stale and plain old and monster hunter,well, with that 'one per hour loose all progress' feature, I doubt that the nVidia driver is what the game needs. Maybe a lot of refunds to gamers would make their next patch a really good one, and their next game will have more actual work done in the engineering and coding department instead of PR department?! Probably not. Those things don't happen unless a big fat class action pulls them by their underwear.
Mojoman
Contributing Member
Contributing Member

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2018 5:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Even though I stopped playing video games +10 years ago, I continue to visit this website.

What I noticed is how expensive and marginal improvements I see in video graphics cards.

I remember having a k6-2 3DNow! patch and a 3dfx Voodoo2 and I got +100fps on Quake2 (best graphics at the time). Can't remember if it was the same setup but Quake3 was above 60fps easy.

Years later I played Half Life episode 2 with a laptop (had a GeForce 6 If not mistaken). Graphics were great and smooth.

Now seems like all devs are creating VGA power-hungry games like Crisis.
Csimbi
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2018 3:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Seems you still got you mojo, man!
Tom
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2018 11:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

https://www.game-debate.com/games/index.php?g_id=9062&compareGPU=World%20Of%20Warcraft:%20Warlords%20Of%20Draenor

GTX 970 will run this game a Ultra settings with AA turned off without a single problem.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gameguru Mania Forum Index -> News All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: