Gameguru Mania Forum Index Gameguru Mania
Daily Gaming, Hardware, Software and Technology News

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
news | cheats | reviews | specials | hardware | demos | FLASH GAMES | about | links

PC Building Simulator Officially Leaves Early Access [45451

View previous topic :: View next topic  
ggrobot
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2018 7:38 pm    Post subject: PC Building Simulator Officially Leaves Early Access [45451 Reply with quote

This week, The Irregular Corporation’s simulation title, PC Building Simulator has finally left Early Access and to celebrate, the developer has released a launch trailer showcasing all its glory. All the PC parts featured in the game are accurately recreated and provide an accurate representation of the experience o

Read more...

Source: GGMania headlines
GGMania.com - Daily Gaming and Tech news
Thudo
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2018 2:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can now virtually build the PC I actually built! Very Happy

Still.. does it allow for *future* upgrades on h/w that doesn't exist yet? Razz

Hate to imagine having an "out-dated" game? Wink
Csimbi
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2018 9:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wonder if it lets you screw up.
Tangled and lose wires and connectors, imperfectly placed CPU and cards, bending pins while trying to force things inside the wrong way and so on.
You know, the things that differentiate a pro from a wannabe.

Next step is a VM in there so I can run Doom in a window of a virtual PC's monitor.
Majnun

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2018 9:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The idea of this game gives me nightmares.

THe first pc I built (not that long ago I'll admit) was when GPU's were getting larger. The case I chose (one of the few that didn't look like a cylon getting gang raped) was not made for the new sized video cards. I ended up using a friggin hacksaw to carve out a chunk of the hard drive bays so the video card would fit. Before that I thought installing the motherboard & cpu was the worst part...but no...hacksaw to the hard drive bay.

After the 2nd one (which was all smoothe sailing) I decided to at least buy the main thing pre-built and just upgrade the hell out of it. Just not worth the sanity of building from zero.

The weirdest thing was the hardest part was finding a case that didn't look like goat ass (and always know the inner dimensions).
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gameguru Mania Forum Index -> News All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: