Gameguru Mania Forum Index Gameguru Mania
Daily Gaming, Hardware, Software and Technology News

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
news | cheats | reviews | specials | hardware | demos | FLASH GAMES | about | links

Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus gameplay [43838]

View previous topic :: View next topic  
ggrobot
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2017 6:07 pm    Post subject: Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus gameplay [43838] Reply with quote

Darkness_Ash has shared a video, showing 50 minutes of brand new gameplay footage from Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus. This video shows the Roswell mission, so be sure to avoid it if you don’t want to spoil it. Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus is powered by the id Tech 6 Engine and is scheduled for an October 27th

Read more...

Source: GGMania headlines
GGMania.com - Daily Gaming and Tech news
Tom
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2017 7:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sure does look like good old Wolfenstein eh!? Guess I shouldn't complain too much at least they changed it up a bit.
gx-x
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2017 8:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It looks fine, graphics wise. So did the previous one. What bothers me is gameplay. For the previous one they always showed fun stuff, some of it I never even got to because t he middle was boring as fuck, especially the "escape", "sneak" , then the submarine part, and all the hub stuff. Then we go to "why the hell are they re spawning all the time, I have limited ammo!" "dude, you have to take out the commanders, duh..." ...proceeds to die 100 times trying to find commanders, runs out of ammo, lowers difficulty because it's ridiculous etc. I know, L2P asshole, I agree. I don't have time or patience for that. I'd rather play PoE or Diablo. I'm either a Quake player or AARPG player I guess. Getting old for some b$ that they call "mechanics" these days...

I hope this iteration skips the 2 hour sneak around missions and looking for a retarded persons toys...and just gives me awesome weapons asap! Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gameguru Mania Forum Index -> News All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: