Gameguru Mania Forum Index Gameguru Mania
Daily Gaming, Hardware, Software and Technology News

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
news | cheats | reviews | specials | hardware | demos | FLASH GAMES | about | links

Morning Tech Madness [17946]

View previous topic :: View next topic  
ggrobot
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2005 4:07 am    Post subject: Morning Tech Madness [17946] Reply with quote

SECURITY... Vulnerability prompts forced upgrade for MSN Messenger users - Starting February 10, 2005, the MSN Messenger service will notify customers running a vulnerable version of MSN Messenger that there is an upgrade available. Customers that have accepted this upgrade and have applied th

Read more...

Source: GGMania headlines
GGMania.com - Daily Gaming and Tech news
CaptStar

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2005 5:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I highly doubt Xbox2 is coming out later this year as for two things:
1. Every other website would announce this
2. We would see what the Xbox2 is like
and actually, one more thing.
Xbox 2 isnt the official name.
xxxx
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2005 10:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

In reagrds to 5.2 Catalyst.. really watch yourself. Unless a fix is there I'd suggest staying with what you have. I purge all drivers prior to installing new ones.. Certainly nothing new with 5.2.. same process. Yet in ALL my games I had this very very strange FPS issue. Take HL2 for example, I'd get 180fps and then get this drop to 15fps.. and this goes on and on. It is like Super Video Chop in game and barely manageable to get shots off with the video lag going on.... Thinking, ok this just affects HL2, I tried out Riddick and several other games.. These drivers are complete crap and the only reviews you see are based on top end video cards. I have a 9700 pro and these drivers suck. Worst ones yet IMO. Like I said, unless you are having worse problems on your current drivers, stick with em and don't be decieved as I was with these BS reviews..I put 5.1 back in and ALL problems instantly gone after reboot. I am also using the latest Driver Cleaner 3.3...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gameguru Mania Forum Index -> News All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: