Gameguru Mania Forum Index Gameguru Mania
Daily Gaming, Hardware, Software and Technology News

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
news | cheats | reviews | specials | hardware | demos | FLASH GAMES | about | links

HALO 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gameguru Mania Forum Index -> General Gaming Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Blindside
Contributing Member
Contributing Member

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2004 8:48 am    Post subject: HALO 2 Reply with quote

All I have to say is the game kicks ass. We all are gamers and when you know people who know people, you end up eventually at a LAN party where someone busts out HALO 2 and starts playing multiplayer... Dammit all to hell Why Can't I mod my XBOX? Aside from most of the news articles being wrong on the file download (quoting 3 gigs - as it is actually 4.7) The game/sound is utterly amazing. Anyway, the game is pure bliss, from playing single player as Master Chief, to switching mid game and playing as the enemy with all the bells and whistles is one thing, but damn -- I bet purist Halo fans are gonna be pretty pissed when they play H2 when it arrives Nov 9. I mean switching roles mid game is one thing, which is cool to play the game from a different perspective - but then having you play certain parts of the game as the aliens and fighting Marines is wrong! Yes, granted the game is in French, and during the gameplay you can't understand a thing, but luckily all the cutscenes have english subtitles (If you turn them on) so you can understand what is happening. I won't give any spoilers, but the last guy is a bizatch to kill, luckily you have alien SNiper guns on this 3-Tier level final level.. with a cool Stargate type elevelator to send you up each tier.. but I'll leave the details to you all to discover on your pwn. I just wish the final character you play in the game would have be switched. Remember to stick to the end of the Kick ass credits and shout-outs from the developers, as there is one last spoiler movie to watch. See you all on Nov. 9th... ~Blindside~
CaptStar

PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2005 4:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Id agree. I just got Xbox for Christmas, and ive been playing Halo2 a lot lately.
3Diablo7

PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2005 3:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

CaptStar wrote:
Id agree. I just got Xbox for Christmas, and ive been playing Halo2 a lot lately.
I wish I had Xbox
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gameguru Mania Forum Index -> General Gaming Chat All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: