Gameguru Mania Forum Index Gameguru Mania
Daily Gaming, Hardware, Software and Technology News

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
news | cheats | reviews | specials | hardware | demos | FLASH GAMES | about | links

Xbox One Kinect Fails During Shareholders Meeting [36226]

View previous topic :: View next topic  
ggrobot
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2013 11:10 am    Post subject: Xbox One Kinect Fails During Shareholders Meeting [36226] Reply with quote

Demonstration from Microsoft Shareholders meeting 2013 showing Kinect on the Xbox One with voice commands.

Read more...

Source: GGMania headlines
GGMania.com - Daily Gaming and Tech news
Sabot
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2013 4:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fast, fluid and...... Repeat after me; Xbox,Xbox,Xbox will you fucking do as I say! Imagine that in a normal noisy household?
Imagine hearing, Xbox,Xbox over again from your brat in a monotone.....voice..... Laughing
Csimbi
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2013 9:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"the best controller in the world... my voice" lol
What an idiot.
I guess he did not hear the saying before that "a good picture says a thousand words". I wonder what the word value of "a press of the right button" on the XBox will be.
Go and play games with your stupid voice and good luck controlling your crappy slideshows during a party!
Mantrhax
Contributor
Contributor

PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2013 10:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Abandon the boat while u still have time
Csimbi
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2013 11:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Never boarded it.
Tom
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2013 9:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Are you still slagging Xbox, Stumpus... oh wait, it is Stumpus not his alter ego Koogle. Oh I guess I will post too then especially when he's talking from his ass again. Oh Game Guru Tech Buff StumpedAss please tell us how it is. Brreallaaappp.. (sorry just puked). Both consoles suck shit including the one that people were returning and RMA's on day 1. The PS4 or otherwise known as the PS-Backdoor. Wow what quality! Loved how they twisted the truth/numbers to say 1 million sales in 24 hours but all the smart people know it was the losers who pre-ordered. Saw that news coming like before it even hit the newspapers. Even reviewers were getting slagged because they were furthering Sony's lies. Everyone knows though they don't even have to need to dig, the sheep will follow and believe. Eh Stumpus??

Another heads up for the goated-consumer who wants a PS4. Remember I told you because Tech Buff jokemeister StumpUs wont. When you buy a game and it has activation and you don't have a great internet connection or no connection, well guess what, you are fucked. Without activating or a CD to allow you to activate, you are fucked. Enjoy your $400 heap of jap plastic with el cheapo parts inside. Friend here has to wait for a CD to come in the mail and it will be a week from the day he purchased the game he "might" be able to play it. Fan-fucking-tastic eh? And people moan about Steam.. hahahahahaa! ffs...

Both consoles suck and now I fully understand why Valve is doing the Steam box. I might pick more selectively on Sony but that's because I know Sony is a hunk of shit company and their products nothing less. MS is a bunch of idiots and while their console (I think) is mildly better than the PS4 MS is a bunch of idiots that unlike Sony could have taken their console to a whole new level but instead they were only interested in making sure their console didn't suffer from the shortfalls of PS3. In total, both are a total piece of shit I wouldn't even pay $100 for.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gameguru Mania Forum Index -> News All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: