Gameguru Mania Forum Index Gameguru Mania
Daily Gaming, Hardware, Software and Technology News

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
news | cheats | reviews | specials | hardware | demos | FLASH GAMES | about | links

Max Payne 3 PC Specs & Release Date [32990]

View previous topic :: View next topic  
ggrobot
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2012 11:43 am    Post subject: Max Payne 3 PC Specs & Release Date [32990] Reply with quote

Rockstar has released the minimum and recommenced PC requirements for Max Payne 3. While the Xbox 360 & PS3 versions are coming out the week of May 15th, the PC version is coming a little later on Microsoft Windows in America on May 29th, and in Europe on June 1st, 2012.

RANGE OF MINIMUM TO MAXIMUM TESTED SYSTEM

Read more...

Source: GGMania headlines
GGMania.com - Daily Gaming and Tech news
Sabot
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2012 3:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
This basically means that the PC version will feature textures, which are four times the size of those on consoles. Yeap, you read that right. Four times higher quality textures.

So? It's a-t least 6 to 10 times the cost of a console! No shit Sherlock Rolling Eyes
It doesn't change the fact that the game play is the same on both formats =shit! 35 gig of BLOAT.
Max the pensioner leaping through the air on his arthritic knees..complete with face transplant (he looks fuck all like Max of just ten years ago)....god, this game is pathetic. Clearly made by people that weren't born when Max was released on PC and seriously sooooo linear with every door locked to steer you along it's numbing path.
tride
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2012 4:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OMFG, stop whining ffs!
Have you played the first games ? What is this stupid hate then ?
You know what to expect from this game! And a big change is not something that fans will wellcome... so wtf is your whining about ?
Tom
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 1:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh changing the major character of the game with some fraud in his place is ok? ya well that's #1 reason I'm not buying it. Especially some bald guy with a beard.
Sabot
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 3:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

tride wrote:
OMFG, stop whining ffs!
Have you played the first games ? What is this stupid hate then ?
You know what to expect from this game! And a big change is not something that fans will wellcome... so wtf is your whining about ?

Because my quote was referring to the "WOW, it's 4 TIMES the texture size of the consoles". Like WTF has that got to do with the fact the game itself is garbage!! 4 times texture size doesn't in anyway shape of form change the gameplay on either format, does it?
I own both Max Payne one and The Fall of Max Payne from the very first day of release. This is up there with Duke Nukem Forever. It's a shocker and i'm sad to say i bought MP3. So i'm in a pretty good position to express my at this cash-in on name only. angry5
As Tom has said, the bald git has done a face transplant -never mind a liver transplant, with all MP's drinking. How could they get it soooo wrong. Every level is the same boring with a non existant story (except the obligatory 'in max's head dialogue' about his drinking....and more drinking etc,etc) -every on-rails level...so far....with annoying subtitle box-outs floating about the screen, get's seriously.....zzzzzz Bullet-time is an after thought and only plays out for you properly when your down to the LAST 199th baddie on each level and you get a cut-scene allowing you to pump rounds as much as you like (ok nearly) into a slowly falling body. The other time it plays out is if max is killed. You get a one chance slow-mo to kill the guy that 'killed' you (yeah confusing) if you miss or have the wrong weapon -shotgun, but need a long range shot, or are out of ammo, then it's 'game over'.
It's problem is it's disjointed? it no longer links with 1 or 2 and Max should be bloody dead, never mind be able to fire a gun straight due to his drinking. Some scenes are controlled heavily by the game and find yourself continually replaying until you complete it. it breaks the flow. You finish a level with an AK and it restarts with a pistol in your hand, even if it's bloody empty!!
So there you go, a seasoned MP vet that isn't happy because they , as usual, think that GRAPHICS sells a game to the easily pleased.
Tom
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2012 5:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

omg u bought it?! roflmao!!! hahaha, even i might say I might not buy something and buy it, but buying MP3??!! That's a sin!!!!!!!!! Shame on you Stumpus!!! I saw enough video's and this game is NOT Max Payne, it's stealing the name to make sales, that's it.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gameguru Mania Forum Index -> News All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: