Gameguru Mania Forum Index Gameguru Mania
Daily Gaming, Hardware, Software and Technology News

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
news | cheats | reviews | specials | hardware | demos | FLASH GAMES | about | links

StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty Reviews [29421]

View previous topic :: View next topic  
ggrobot
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 11:17 am    Post subject: StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty Reviews [29421] Reply with quote

The first reviews for StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty have started to roll in: Bit-tech 9/10 - The multiplayer very much on your
patience and whether you\'ve got the will to learn all three race\'s tech
trees, but Blizzard has done as much as possible to
ease new players in. From what we’ve seen

Read more...

Source: GGMania headlines
GGMania.com - Daily Gaming and Tech news
tride
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 3:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

They say that it cost Blizzard 100mil to make this game ?!
I bet that Blizz gave 20-30mil. do buy such reviews...
sikapossu

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 4:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

tride wrote:
They say that it cost Blizzard 100mil to make this game ?!
I bet that Blizz gave 20-30mil. do buy such reviews...

Last week's revelation about StarCraft II's production costs wasn't exactly accurate, and journalists can't play advanced copies of the game for review purposes.

http://www.escapistmagazine.com/forums/read/7.217736-StarCraft-II-Didnt-Cost-100-Million-Isnt-Getting-Advance-Reviews
doodah

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 8:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://i.imgur.com/3xoKw.png

It's great. Really.
Koogle
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 10:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

doodah wrote:
http://i.imgur.com/3xoKw.png

It's great. Really.

...Failbook integration lol pfff ..Wings of tyranny really.

So true (but I hardly give a tick to fancy graphics, totally different styles where the SC version could have been much better than the total overdone 3d style/shader changes and inconsistency) anyway goes well with http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h165/benjiwaa/MW2.jpg

...The crAptivision MW2 fuck up that makes COD4 still look more valuable.

Also anyone giving that game more than a 8.5/10 are fucking idiots!, giving a game that removes functionality and has been outright set to screw you, especially when the previous 12+year old title had included better right from the start without the fucking ridiculous restrictions! (including playing offline against AI on maps aka skirmish, fucking blizztard assholes) Aswel as including more of a complete 3race storyline. Maybe by the time its 3/3 release is all out and multiplayer has been improved it might be worth its 9/10 overall.

Though tbh I think it will still be shit and restricted, perhaps it might be time to start funding piracy instead they seem like the only good liberal guys left in the gaming scene with these tyrannical corporate scumbags they're like the fucking gestapo wanting to greedily control and spy on everything.

Last edited by Koogle on Fri Jul 30, 2010 11:23 pm; edited 2 times in total
Tom
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 10:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Read a few reviews because I was bored. Biased mostly in all reviews and also steer clear of the problems in the game. Did any of them mention playing the beta and experiencing problems that were early in the beta? Honestly, did you really expect someone to review the game and give it a fair score. I played the game, so these dicks reviewing the game can say whatever they want I ain't going to be another sucker to fill their coffers.

Talk about scraping the bottom of the barrel for good reviews lol.

IGN 'user' review. Average 7.7.
newbie19healer
Contributor
Contributor

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 6:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I really really found the whole SC2 campaign entertaining, excellent cinematography and audio and the greatest real-time strategy game of all time. 30 Significant variety and multi-objective missions and packed with new introduction of new units and a varied assortment of play-changing scenarios for each mission. I may say all the sacrifices that made by not buying warcraft gold for a month just to have the SC2 copy are all worth it.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gameguru Mania Forum Index -> News All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: