Gameguru Mania Forum Index Gameguru Mania
Daily Gaming, Hardware, Software and Technology News

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
news | cheats | reviews | specials | hardware | demos | FLASH GAMES | about | links

Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Hacks! [28107]

View previous topic :: View next topic  
ggrobot
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 1:38 am    Post subject: Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Hacks! [28107] Reply with quote

CallofDutyHacks.com exposes some of the games many cheats for the PC version of Modern Warfare 2. They\'re actually charging for them (which I\'m pretty sure is illegal) so I can\'t verify the authenticity but there\'s a video of this in action:

Read more...

Source: GGMania headlines
GGMania.com - Daily Gaming and Tech news
V-ampire
Contributing Member
Contributing Member

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 2:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

VGChartz preliminary day one figures puts the sales to date (including the midnight launches) at over 7 million copies worldwide across Xbox 360, PS3 and PC. Around 55% of sales are on Xbox 360, 33% on PS3 and the remaining 12% on PC. In terms of regional breakdowns, over 4.2 million units were sold in the Americas (3.7 million USA), 1.2 million in the UK and 350,000 each in France and Germany.

That's the way (ah-uh ah-uh) I liiiiike it ....
Koogle
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 3:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Where is our resident NOOB TOM? look now you can blame the cheaters.

laughs! the game really is consolized noob crap... end of, really couldn't careless about the poor PC sales.

and the anti cheat VAC crap? its a joke never stopped shit

[email protected]
th4t1guy

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 4:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This sort of thing comes out for every multiplayer PC game....nothing new here.
nb411
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 1:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You'd think this was the only game in the world right now. Surely there is something more interesting going on than yet another army boy wannabe boom fest with cheaters.
Tom
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 4:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I knew there were cheats before it was even out ya tard Koogle. Same way as there are cheats for practically any game on PC. I've played mostly private matches so I can't really say I've run into many of them. It's early and I'm sure they've been reported and will be blocked.
V-ampire
Contributing Member
Contributing Member

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 4:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm sure Koogle in reality are two or more persons posting under a single alias.

There is now way so much ignorance and stupidity can be concentrated in a single person. Just listen how IT talks. Send shivers down to my spine.
Tom
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 6:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ya it's funny he calls others n00b when in actuality he's the n00b. A bigmouth n00b. You know, I was playing games while he was still in his mommies womb, or wait, is that swirling around in a test tube? Anyhow, the twerp doesn't need any further attention.

I had a tremendous amount of fun on MW2 last night. Man it was great! We had a group of 16 players and it was like zero effort to get a big game going last night. Steam integration works perfectly. Since everyone was in my steam list it took like seconds for all of us to get together and get going. Single player, campaign and the co-op Spec Ops is a riot too.

What's with this pointless news article other than to sheepishly attack MW2? You just know it was written by some whiney ass PC player who still has a chip on his should because he actually think he mattered in the big picture. Isn't it funny how nobody was soliciting the fact that COD4 has a million aimbot and wallhacks?! You want a list of cheats for MW2 Hx? Any lame brain can find it. Just let me know, I got about 7 sites of cheats you can advertise to your community but who gives a crap? Cheating on PC is nothing new. COD3, COD4 and COD5 had cheats before they were even released. They have a better chance of being blocked on VAC than useless PB. So to me that's a big difference.

Not to mention this site links to cheats hacks, trainers etc. So wtf...
Koogle
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 12:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

@V-ampire

thats because you're a retard, its just hard for you to understand shit. And I send shivers down your noob spine because I'm just better than you Razz

"Man it was great!"

you're a noob tom, I'd imagine a lot of inferior shit would please you even yourself and your crap skill, ofc you knew about all those cheats, lol... let me not go quote an earlier post of yours so that I can point and laugh at you and ignorance, ya noob lying dumb fuckwit!

"We had a group of 16 players and it was like zero effort to get a big game going last night. Steam integration works perfectly. Since everyone was in my steam list it took like seconds for all of us to get together and get going. "

lol pathetic, it took like seconds, hmm sure it did and I bet the ping was great too.. the verbal bullshit that comes out from you unbelievably stupid, I wonder what playing that crap game will be like months down the line.

"player who still has a chip on his should because he actually think he mattered in the big picture"

what is this big picture you keep bringing up tom, are you in it along with the rest of the idiots yes? asshole
Nosferatu
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 2:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"There is no way so much ignorance and stupidity can be concentrated in a single person. Just listen how IT talks." -- oh, man! Ha-ha-ha! So well put. You, sir, did smth marvelous there =)

@Koogle
It's hard to see a smart and intelligent man behind your words. There are people who communicate in a very provocative manner with many "noob, retard etc" words, but the way they laugh at things, the way they build their sentences, the elegant cussing -- it makes you see there's actually a smart guy behind the dumbass cover. They make a place FUN with their posts. Your posts, on the other hand, make this place look like a dump.
th4t1guy

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 6:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ozieo
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 4:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tom
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 6:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

roflmao! Laughing Laughing Laughing
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gameguru Mania Forum Index -> News All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: