Gameguru Mania Forum Index Gameguru Mania
Daily Gaming, Hardware, Software and Technology News

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
news | cheats | reviews | specials | hardware | demos | FLASH GAMES | about | links

Serious Sam 3 drops cartoon look [27546]

View previous topic :: View next topic  
ggrobot
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 12:06 am    Post subject: Serious Sam 3 drops cartoon look [27546] Reply with quote

Croteam has told Eurogamer that Serious Sam 3 will drop the series\' trademark cartoon look, although the familiar fast and frantic gameplay will remain. No details on platforms or a release schedule for Serious Sam 3 are currently known. Croteam is currently focused on releasing Serious Sam HD, a remake of the origina

Read more...

Source: GGMania headlines
GGMania.com - Daily Gaming and Tech news
Ozieo
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 3:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fucking shit, they're going to replace the humor programming time with creating shitty glittering NFS dinosaurs are wot ?!?!? Evil or Very Mad
tub0rg

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 5:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

even the gameplay of ss1 felt dated when it came out since they wont change that its going to be another heap of crap.
strangestsensation
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 4:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SS1 was the best one man! wtf are you talking about?! Did you even play SS1? I'm not thinking you have. I'm all for what they are doing, definitely buying this one. Both of them were really fun to play.
tub0rg

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 12:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ss has total brainless gameplay, aim shot splatter thats it. that was fun when doom and duke nukem came out but 15 years later its not anymore.
even if i felt nostalgia about it i would rather play the originals then the gfx updated rehash.
i tried killzone 2 recently and stopped it at the second lvl cause i couldnt enjoy it, just mindless fps like hundrets before it, with the added hassle of using analog sticks where i have to wait till the the freaking crosshair is over the target ffs. the only ps3 shooter, if you wanna call it that, i enjoy is mgs4 but then ofcourse mgs games have been a class of its own for years.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gameguru Mania Forum Index -> News All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: