Gameguru Mania Forum Index Gameguru Mania
Daily Gaming, Hardware, Software and Technology News

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
news | cheats | reviews | specials | hardware | demos | FLASH GAMES | about | links

Hi All

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gameguru Mania Forum Index -> Windows 10, Windows 11, Windows Server
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jonnyfromspace
Contributor
Contributor

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 8:29 am    Post subject: Hi All Reply with quote

My name is jonny,

I need help, I hope I am not offending people for being so direct to the point and not 'contributing to the community' before asking for help. Reason being as that I dont have much to contribute, since im just a beginner at using windows.

Now that i've said that, my problem is this.
I read lots of reviews before I buy a game, and I also enjoy watching the free video reviews that are available on http://gamespot.com. However, I just purchased a new laptop (ACER 9420), not a bad machine. Obviously not a gaming laptop (I have a gaming desktop, my laptop is for recording because im a musician). So my problem is that when I want to watch the video reviews the pop up will come, but the media player will not show the video, so there is no stream. and I cant see the video at all. the play button becomes available to press, but when I do, it just doesnt do anything.

Please please help me.
thnks,
Jonny Very Happy ill try help as much as I can in return i guess.. But im just a musician, if you want me to teach you slide guitar I will. but I cant do shit on a pc Sad
thanks again.
jonnyfromspace
Contributor
Contributor

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 8:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

no one?
that makes me a saaaaaaaaaad panda
jonnyfromspace
Contributor
Contributor

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 11:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

aww man thanks so much, worked like a charm Very Happy

want to learn slide guitar ? Razz
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gameguru Mania Forum Index -> Windows 10, Windows 11, Windows Server All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: