Gameguru Mania Forum Index Gameguru Mania
Daily Gaming, Hardware, Software and Technology News

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
news | cheats | reviews | specials | hardware | demos | FLASH GAMES | about | links

AimBlade [22817]

View previous topic :: View next topic  
ggrobot
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 12:13 am    Post subject: AimBlade [22817] Reply with quote

The AimBlade is the kind of ergonomic type product that I would normally not purchase, but it somehow got my attention when I checked the IndiWEB website. It gives you a stable position and might prevent RSI. Maybe I'll like it and use ...read a full review

Read more...

Source: GGMania headlines
GGMania.com - Daily Gaming and Tech news
The_Silent1
Contributor
Contributor

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 5:24 am    Post subject: buying the aimblade Reply with quote

I saw the review and it looks nice. Where can I find to buy it though that ships to the US. I have looked and there are like 3 (possibly more) websites but only ship to Europe. I would like to know if you know of any place that does ship to the US. Since I would like to buy it but the stores have no # just an email which I'll do later but in case that you know a website that does.

Thanks,
Th_Silent1
The_Silent1
Contributor
Contributor

PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 8:35 am    Post subject: french Reply with quote

I can't read french or whatever that aimblade.nl website is in... I do know that you can't order it from the indiweb website to get it shipped to the US since it's not listed as an option. There's also like I said 2 other english websites that has no option to ship to the US. I would appreciate it if anybody knows of a website that will shipt to the US and is in english. Then please email me at [email protected].

The_Silent1
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gameguru Mania Forum Index -> News All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: