Gameguru Mania Forum Index Gameguru Mania
Daily Gaming, Hardware, Software and Technology News

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
news | cheats | reviews | specials | hardware | demos | FLASH GAMES | about | links

Windows 11 will Soon Record Your EVERY Move [60216]

View previous topic :: View next topic  
ggrobot
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2024 11:34 pm    Post subject: Windows 11 will Soon Record Your EVERY Move [60216] Reply with quote

Learn about the new AI-powered Windows Recall feature, which could be very useful, but could also be a privacy nightmare.

Read more...

Source: GGMania headlines
GGMania.com - Daily Gaming and Tech news
Sabot
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Sat Jun 08, 2024 1:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well you seem to forget, your mobiles triangulate your every move wherever you are wherever you go. If you’re on a bus or car, street, house. Whatever.

Windows, well it’s sitting in my house. On or off. Like it’s always been. But every OS again tracks your searches, websites etc. payments, games played on steam, times, countries.
your car tracks you.

Boy, why people think this shit is new or sensational - it isn’t.
NakedFaerie

PostPosted: Sat Jun 08, 2024 8:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

We used to call this spyware and we have apps to remove it and block it.
Now its part of the OS.

Windows 11 trojan edition.
Sabot
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Sat Jun 08, 2024 12:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NakedFaerie wrote:
Now its part of the OS.

Your apps on your mobile are spyware -as standard.
As soon as you use Antisocial media on it or on your PC, you are ROYALY FUCKED!

Why do you think crims use burner phones? So they are clean and they just bin them. Plus they disable onboard tracking by using tech crims to desolder components OFF the board.
Seriously, people are so naive.
Your walking down the street getting watched by hundreds of spyware CCTV and on public transport.

Yeh, it's horrifying isn't it because you deny it.

Everybody on the PLANET that had a brain cell that worked, knew that AI would be exploited and manipulated in nefarious ways. This is the norm.

HX advocated using AI and going down that route in posts he put up ages ago.
Hackers use it, faking voice calls to banks to fleece your account etc.

Humans...
Csimbi
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Sat Jun 08, 2024 3:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You are the product.
It's a good thing I don't need to use Windows 11.
NakedFaerie

PostPosted: Sat Jun 08, 2024 9:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sabot wrote:
NakedFaerie wrote:
Now its part of the OS.

Your apps on your mobile are spyware -as standard.
As soon as you use Antisocial media on it or on your PC, you are ROYALY FUCKED!

Why do you think crims use burner phones? So they are clean and they just bin them. Plus they disable onboard tracking by using tech crims to desolder components OFF the board.
Seriously, people are so naive.
Your walking down the street getting watched by hundreds of spyware CCTV and on public transport.

Yeh, it's horrifying isn't it because you deny it.

Everybody on the PLANET that had a brain cell that worked, knew that AI would be exploited and manipulated in nefarious ways. This is the norm.

HX advocated using AI and going down that route in posts he put up ages ago.
Hackers use it, faking voice calls to banks to fleece your account etc.

Humans...

I use old OS's and OLD hardware.
I use extra software to block lots of that spyware crap. Most of it comes in ads so a good ad blocker does wonders.

I've heavily modded my OS and removed most of the spyware it came with.

I know they track everyone but there are ways around that. I can get around my area and not get tracked. I know where to go and where to avoid so I'm good.
Other countries and other parts of this country are heavily watched but my area is pretty quiet.

I dont really care anyway. Doesn't matter what we do or where we go we are watched one way or another. Remember during covid they had our neighbours watching us. So even without online tracking and cameras we still have our neighbours dobbing us in so you will never not be tracked these days.

I just go under the redar, they still track me like everyone else but if you dont stick your face out then you get ignored and thats the way I like it.
I do say things I shouldn't in places I shouldn't like fakebook and I upset a lot of people for speaking the truth (fakebook has banned me 14 times in 2021 for 30 days each time. YEA, 14 30 day bans... 2 months I got banned twice thats how I got 14 in 12 months) then there was about 5 in 2020 and another 8 in 2022. So I was on their radar. BUT I dont have any location tracking going on there. They have never had my location as I always block that or I use fake locations so I'm good there.

These days everything and everyone tracks you. Sometimes it could be for the good, other tings its for the bad. Like I track my kids, thats just a good parent. But when an ex tracks their ex partner thats just wrong.
When the government and cops track someone thats also wrong and abuse of power unless they are a terrorist or serial killer than fine, do your job pigs.

So what was I getting at? oh yea. doesnt matter what you do you get tracked and nothing you can do about it but win lotto, buy an island and go live there but they will still track you via satellite and other means of tracking.

There is only 1 way to stop being tracked. its small and lead and shaped like a pill.
But even the, you will still vote. LOL
Csimbi
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2024 10:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yup. Pretty much the only thing you can't deal with are supercookies. The rest is up to you.
Sabot
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2024 1:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So i have to print it out for the paranoid

Quote:
The Microsoft executive outlines a number of tweaks to Recall ahead of its launch on June 18, when the first Copilot+ PCs will be available to buy. Recall, and several other AI features coming to Windows 11, won't be included in a free software update for all users. Instead, users will need to upgrade to Copilot+ certified laptop.
andreehunu
Contributor
Contributor

PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2024 10:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Older operating systems and hardware can be less vulnerable to some modern forms of tracking but might lack slither io security updates and be vulnerable to other exploits. Using ad blockers and anti-spyware tools helps reduce unwanted tracking and data collection.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gameguru Mania Forum Index -> News All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: