Back to Baghdad [cheats]
Resurrect deceased pilot:|
Enter the pilot selection screen from the control center. Highlight the dead pilot's name from the list. Double-click on the name, then double click on the shiny part of the harness buckle on the picture of the pilot in the cockpit. Click on "OK" to freeze the screen. Wait a few seconds, then click on "OK" to return to the control center. The pilot's status will change from "Deceased" to "Pining for the fjords" to confirm correct code entry.
Reviving a dead pilot
1. Go to the Control Center - Pilot Selection.
2. Select the Pilot Name from the Pilot list.
3. Double-click on the pilot name like you where choosing
4. Double-click on the Shiny Harness buckle on the picture
of the pilot in the cockpit.
5. Click on OK - screen will appear to freeze - wait a
few seconds until your HD light stops.
6. Click on OK again and you will return to the Control
The pilot's status should now change from "deceased"
to "pining for the fjords".