Frogger 3D [cheats]
Pause game play in single player mode. Turn on [Caps Lock] and turn off [Num Lock]. Slowly type one of the following codes. The name of the cheat will briefly appear at the bottom of the screen to confirm correct code entry. Note, once a cheat code has been enabled pressing [Esc] during game play will end the level.|
NO MORE ROAD SPLATS - Infinite Lives
SHOW ME MORE ZONES PLEASE - All Zones Open
WAY TOO HARD FOR THE LIKES OF ME - All Levels Open
I AM THE KING OF THE WORLD - Invincibility
TIME FLIES WHEN YOURE HAVING TROUBLE - Infinite Time
All Yellow Frog Locations:
The 5th truck level
The 4th lily pad level
The 2nd leaf level
The 1st crank level
The 3rd bat level
The 5th cloud level
The 3rd bony fish level
The 4th cactus level
The temple in the banana level
Hints and Tips
* How to avoid those bees! Hide behind stumps. Don't try and outrun them - they're fast! Finally, use the powerups wisely.
* Keep running out of lives? Replay a level you're good at to build your lives up.
* Can't find the baby frogs? Croak, and listen carefully for the reply. The louder it is, the closer you are.
* Don't forget that when Frogger hops, momentum will affect him in the air. If you are jumping around on fast moving objects, make sure you jump early otherwise you'll travel past what you're trying to hop onto.
* Remember that your superhop gives you a few extra seconds of 'hang time'. This can be useful for hopping over fast moving objects such as mowers and cars.
* If you're stuck on a level, try watching the demo mode; it might give you a few ideas on how to approach the levels.
* Learn your baby frog positions. Once you know where all of the baby frogs are on each level, your task will become easier.
* Although the game may appear daunting at first, remember that Frogger's opponents all have patterns and the best way to beat the game is to learn those patterns. For example, once you know where the boulders bounce on Desert 2, climbing the slopes will be much easier....
* Learn the way the balloons move on the Sky levels but remember, they can only support Froggers weight for a short amount of time before they hop.....
* Know your friendly birds. There are some birds which will always give you a helping hand, no matter what level you are on