Dragon Age Inquisition V1.00 [trainer +12]
- Hotkey/Options And Effect -
:Note Turn Of Options When Not Needed!:
Trainer activation - Home key
Numpad 1 - Infinite Health - Player/Team *Works for booth Main Player And Team - might not visualy look like it has taken efffect but should be noticeable when taken damage.
Numpad 2 - Infinite Mana - Player/Team *Works for booth Main Player And Team - same as above visual effect has some delay
Numpad 3 - Infinite Focus
Numpad 4 - Fast Ability Cooldowns - Player/Team *Works for booth Main Player And Team - enable and it should take effet when you or your team mates use any ability that uses cooldowns.
- Your ability cooldowns will cooldown very fast.
Numpad 5 - Infinite Ability points - Player/Team *Works for booth Main Player And Team
- while in-game- Enable before you enter the upgrade menu, next you need to use an actual current available point , ones you done this, the points will go up to around 100
Numpad 6 - Set Gold/Money
- While at a shop/ or before a gold loot, enter the player upgrade menu, next re-enter the game and enable the option before you pick up some loot/gold or buy or sell something from the shop.
Numpad 7 - Set Power Points
- This will only start to work after you started your first real mission after youve visited the willage and begun you journey. Ones on in that mission enter the player upgrade menu
and re-enter the game. now press this key and if we are lucky we can now press escape 1 or 2 times and the value should have changed. use input box "set Power" to set desired value.
- Note You must have aquired atleast 1 or 2 points for this to work peoperly
Numpad 8 - Infinite Healing Potions
- This gives you an infinite amount of healing potions to use. shlould probably work for all your team mates.
Numpad 9 - Set Custom Damage Level
- This allows you to use the slider on the trainer to set a very high or low etc.. damage level for your player.
- While enabled slide the slider to the right to increase the level of damage player/team does to enemies.
- If you want to set it back to a more normal level, just slide it back to about the lowest level or between Low and High so before you disable the option and while ingame.
- Low Damage Only allows for low damage given, while high allows for a higher level of damage given, Very high takes out most enemies in 1 hit.
F6 - Store Location
F7 - Teleport
F8 - Undo Teleportation
Insert key - Do WayPoint Teleportation
- Allows you to teleport to map marker set, while using the map set a maker and then press this key and re-enter the game, in that order and you will travel to the markers location.
- However.. watch out where you set a marker, dont over use and set a marker just anywhere or you might get stuck somewhere you dont want to be. :(
- you may use the teleporter options "Undo Teleportation" to go back to where you came from if you want to.
Might come more options later on, for now i have included the options that i though was enough for now untill ive looked at other options.
This game can be screwed up if you manipulate values the way the game dident intend for to be done in, this is also a reason i dont want to just throw in options.
or it might force you to re-play parts of the game again. which would be pretty tiresome perhapse.