Enter BlowOffSomeSteam as a code at the "Unlockables" menu. The weapon is a gun with a blade attached to the bottom of the barrel that kills in one hit.
Enter LockNLoadAll as a code at the "Unlockables" menu.
Enter PeoplePerson as a code at the "Unlockables" menu.
Enter LockNLoad as a code at the "Unlockables" menu.
Enter Revenant as a code at the "Unlockables" menu.
Big head mode
Enter LincolnsTopHat as a code at the "Unlockables" menu.
There are a total of twenty emblems.
* On the ground floor of the buildings in the back of where you fight the first set of enemies.
* In the mines, on the second floor of the house after you climb up the chain holding a large crate or the series of wooden molding.
* Once outside, in the single story building near the billboard that is shot down before the second driving sequence.
* At the back of the domed structures before taking the zip line to the roof near the conveyor belt.
* After dismounting the bike at the end of the first driving sequence, inside the building to the left before climbing onto the plateau with the artillery.
* After the second driving sequence, on the ground floor of the tall building to the left when overlooking the next area from the top of the canal wall.
* Once in the interior, on the ground floor of the building after the ladder beside the waterwheel and before the rope bridge.
* To the right of where you start the turret fight with Selena.
* Once outside again, on the second floor of the building on the right, inside the cavern after the gondola.
* Halfway through the driving sequence, after dropping the totem segment onto the bridge, located behind the totem pole to the left after driving up the newly made ramp.
* Once outside, near the back side of the area with the square pools and four lantern holding statues (after the spiral staircase and before the gondola).
* During the fight with Dayden, on the second floor of the building in the middle of this area.
* To the left of the statue before entering the city gates.
* On the way to the top of the governor's mansion, inside the floor where the metal stairs begin. Go to the left of the building near the windows.
* In the glass building opposite the Waterworks building.
* Once inside the Waterworks building, on the ground level opposite the entrance to this building.
* At the end of the driving sequence, to the right of the elevator.
* After walking up the conveyor belt, in the second floor of the building to the left after the ladder.
* Once inside the base of Prescott's tower, behind the elevator.
* After exiting the elevator into the fight with Prescott's, inside the smaller building to the right.
Hidden multi-player map weapons
Boiler Room: An Arrow rifle can be found bottom middle on the boiler.
Broken Home: A Revenant gun is located on the middle bridge.
Cathedral: A Revenant gun and grenades are at the bottom middle of the map.
Cave In: Check around the platforms in the middle of the map to find an Arrow rifle.
PSI Topside: There are sniper rifles hidden around the map.
Shaft: Battle to the bottom of the map to obtain a Arrow rifle.
Shaman: Look around the center totem, there may be something hidden in the tall grass.
Town Hall: The bridge below the roof gap has a Revenant gun.
Note: This procedure involves editing a game file; create a backup copy of the file before proceeding. Use a text editor to edit the "default weapon.ini" file in the "\\damngame\\config" directory in the game folder. Change the following lines as indicated.