7 Wonders of the Ancient World v1.0 [unlocker]
A SavedGame giving you access to all of the areas of the game. |
Access to Free Play Mode
All 7 Stages of Free Play Mode
Access to the final Level of the game: Stage 7, Level 7 with 5 Lives
granted at Difficulty Setting #1
Access to Difficulty Setting #2 with 5 Lives granted
Access to Difficulty Setting #3 with 5 Lives granted
There are 7 Levels in each of the 7 Stages (for 49 total Levels).
Only the Stages are unlockable, and only in Free Play Mode.
1. UnZIP all archives to a temporary directory.
2. If you wish to SAVE your current progress, please make a backup in REGEDIT.
Export the following key into a .REG file:
3. UnRAR the archive to your game directory, overwriting any existing files.
Always unRAR with full paths!
4. Import *1* of our .REG files into your Windows Registry.
S7L7.REG = Stage 7 Level 7 at Difficulty #1
DIFF2.REG = Stage 1 Level 1 at Difficulty #2 & All 7 Free Play Stages
DIFF3.REG = Stage 1 Level 1 at Difficulty #3 & All 7 Free Play Stages
5. Play with the profile "TNT".
a) For S7L7.REG, select: Play -> Play
b) For DIFF2.REG or DIFF3.REG.
Free Play Mode:
1) The natural playing order of the Stages is:
Giza, Babylon, Ephesus, Olympia, Halicarnassus, Rhodes, Alexandria
2) There are no Difficulty Settings in Free Play. You are always on
Difficulty Setting #1, no matter which .REG you use.
Normal Mode (select Play at the Main Menu):
1) You will start on Stage 1 Level 1 when using our unlockers.
2) The Difficulty Settings can not be freely chosen. When you complete
the entire game, you advance to the next Difficulty Setting. The game
does not directly display which Difficulty you are at. However, you
can select "Scores" at the Main Menu to check which Difficulty you are
currently on. Observe the 3 Awards that are available for a Profile.
You get an award after completing the entire game.
* If you see only 1 award, then you are on Difficulty #2.
* If you see 2 awards, then you are on Difficulty #3.
* And if you just started a new game, you will see 0 awards which
means that you are on the easiest Difficulty #1.
* Three awards would mean you completed the whole game 3 times. Since
there is no Difficulty #4 however, you will still be at
Those are real Difficulty Settings. Some of the levels will be
different based on that setting.
On Difficulties #1 & #2, Level 1/1 will have the easier blocks that
are removed by making just 1 match. If you play with our DIFF3.REG
file (Difficulty #3), then you will see that Level 1/1 has the harder
blocks that need *2* matches to remove them.