Geom 1.0 [unlocker]
This is labelled at version 1.0 since it is the initial world premiere release.|
A SavedGame giving you access to all of the areas of the game.
All 20 Stages of Arcade Mode
All 20 Stages of Classic Mode
Access to Stage #20 at Level #1 of Survival Mode
Grants you 42 Lives if you Continue using our SaveGame for the 3 Game
Modes (Arcade / Classic / Survival)
1) Each Stage has 5 Levels within it. The game only allows selection of
unlocked Stages. So, the 5 Levels inside the Stages can not be
2) Survival and Practice Modes do not have unlockable Stages.
3) Survival does Save your Current Stage/Level progess. However, Practice
does not save any progress as it is just for practice or fun.
Survival is just you trying to last as long as you can before you run
out of lives.
1. UnZIP all archives to a temporary directory.
2. Always make a backup copy of your game file(s) first:
And if you happen to have this by a millions to one chance:
3. UnRAR the archive to your game directory, overwriting any existing files.
Always unRAR with full paths!
4. Play with the profile "TNT" (which should be selected by default).
Choose a Game Mode. It will say that you have a game in progress.
Choose "Start New Game" and then select any Stage. You must begin at Level
#1 of each Stage.
You may choose to Continue using our Save with 42 Lives. Arcade & Classic
will start at Stage #2, while Survival will start at Stage #20.
5. Also, if you choose to start on Stage #1, then the game will overwrite your
saved progress. You will need to unRAR the archive into your game dir again
to get the Stages unlocked again. This is by game design. Thus, there is
nothing we can do to "fix" it.