Close Combat 3: The Russian Front [cheats]
Requisitions Points Remaining Hex Cheat |
2. Search and locate the player name in the savegame with hex editor
3. Locate 1 Line above the player name
4. Go to the 5th row which is contianing example 6600
5. Modfy the field for example to AA09
6. Save the savegame and load it with Close Combat 3
7. Then you will have a new requisitions points remaining amount of: 24056 instead of 102.
There are two super soldiers in the game, one for the Germans and one for the Soviets. The are not available in campaign or create-a-scenario modes. When selecting a unit as a major in battle or operation, go to "Command" then select "Elite" to find them. Their names are Sgt. Steiner (German) and Private Ivan (Soviet). It is easy to get medals with these men, but do not abuse them as they can die. Their abilities include:
Super weapons: Their weapons are much stronger than standard issue (such as a small flamethrower that can take out a Tiger I)
Nearly unlimited ammunition: 90000 rounds for their rifles and machine guns and 500 for the flamethrower.
Armor: Can withstand a lot more than a normal troop.
Speed: They run fast as a halftrack and shoot quickly.
Recovery: If they are stunned unconscious they recover in seconds.
Costs: Pvt. Ivan (105) and Sgt. Steiner (195)