The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt [cheats]
This exploit allows you to earn around 1000 crowns per minute. Take the following steps:
1.Find the merchant at Hierarch Square in Novigrad and purchase all of his Shells and Sea Shells. Talk to him again after you have depleted his stock and you will find that he has more to sell. Keep buying as many as you can afford and carry.
2.Take the shells with you and visit the armorer, who is located next to the merchant. Dismantle your Shells to receive Pearls.
3.Sell the Pearls to the armorer until he runs out of money.
4.Meditate for 5 days. The armorer should have 1000 coins again. Sell him more Pearls.
5.Repeat the process as often as you like.
You can dismantle a Shell at the cost of 8 coins for each effort. The Pearl you receive can then be sold for 109 coins. Naturally, this only works during the daytime hours, as merchants aren't around at night.
How to make Money:
* Doing secondary quests is a good way to get cash: Witcher contracts usually have a reward tied to them.
* Selling items you don't use won't make you a millionaire, but it adds up over time.
* Diving and sailing is a great way to discover Smuggler's Caches, which contain treasures that can be sold, or money.
* Guarded treasures come with monsters attached. They're worth the effort, though. The special items found inside can be sold for decent amounts of money.
* There are multiple currencies in The Witcher 3, but merchants only accept Crowns. You'll have to trade the Orens and Florins you collect at Vivaldi's Bank in Novigrad – it's the building with the coin hanging above the door.
How To Import The Witcher 2 Save Games To The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt:
Many gamers are finding it difficult to make use of this process, in fact some are unaware of how exactly it is done. You can check out our guide on How To Import Your The Witcher 2 Saves To The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt.
* First and the foremost thing, this Import process is supported only with PC version of The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt. At the start of The Witcher 3: Wild, you may or may not receive a message prompting you to import your saves.
* If you are among one of those who did not receive the message to import saves at the start of The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt, it's because your SAVE GAMES are not in the proper place. The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt wants your previous SAVE GAMES to reside in :
"Users[username]My DocumentsWitcher 2gamesaves".
* Sadly, if you ever enabled Steam Cloud Save, they will reside in:
* So all you need to do is move them at the expected directory and start your adventure.
Here’s an easy way to get a lot of money very fast in The Witcher 3. Using this
infinite money cheat you’ll be able to get unlimited cash, as explained below.
1.When you’re in the town of Midcopse, before you cross the Woesong Bridge out
of town, jump over the livestock fence into the grass pasture with the cows.
2.Kill all the cows in the pasture. You can kill them with one swing from your
sword, but using fire magic is usually a lot faster, since cows do tend to
run away from imminent death.
3.After killing all the cows, you must meditate for at least 2 hours at the spot
where you killed them. This can be done from the pause menu, by going to the
"Meditation" section and setting the clock to over 2 hours ahead from the
current in-game time. - Meditating for this long will respawn the cows by the
time you’re done meditating, at which point you can kill them again!
4.After doing this a few times, you can sell the cow hides for quick cash!
(And you get to keep the rest of the cow meat for healings.)
There’s actually a Merchant to sell the cow hides to right by the road next
to the cow pasture you’re standing in. Talk to the merchant and when you’re
in the merchant/shopkeeper’s Shop inventory, go to the "Other" tab to find
the "Cow Hide", so you can sell all of yours to the merchant for Crowns coin.
5.Repeat steps 1 to 4 until you have enough money. Or until you realize you’re
creating a massive cow graveyard and it starts to creep you out.
How To Disable "Gamepad/Keyboard Detected" Message:
Go to your Witcher 3: Wild Hunt folder, then to "...\The Witcher 3\bin\config\base". Now open the "hidden.ini" file using Notepad. You will see two lines: edit "LockControlScheme=0" to "LockControlScheme=2" and those keyboard/gamepad notifications will disappear once you get back in the game.
If you import your save from The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings, you may find that Geralt has a tattoo. In The Witcher 2, he receives that tattoo during the course of completing the "Hung Over" mission. When he wakes up the next morning with a tattoo, the player can either remove it or leave it where it was. If you import a save file after leaving the tattoo in place, look for the tattoo as Geralt is soaking in his bath near the start of The Witcher 3: High Hunt.
As you begin your adventure, you can keep a few things in mind to make sure that things go smoothly.
* Complete the tutorials. They will acquaint you with the game's combat system, which has changed since the previous game. There's no better time to adapt to the differences.
* Venture off the beaten path and explore. If you stick to the roads, you're likely to miss out on opportunities to strengthen your character, which will mean the required quests are more difficult and perhaps frustrating than they should be.
* Side quests are worth doing. You can gain loot and easy experience points, especially when completing the basic quests available in White Orchard.
* Make sure that you equip and make use of powerful signs in combat, which can keep you from taking damage you might otherwise.
* Learn new potions at every opportunity and refill them often. You can do so by meditating, provided you have Alcohol or Dwarven Spirit items in your inventory. Potions will make your journey much simpler.
Before crossing the Woesong Bridge to leave the town of Midcopse, jump over the fence to enter a grass pasture with some cows. Kill all the cows at that location. It is recommended you use fire magic instead of your sword so you do not have to chase them. Then, meditate for two hours where you killed them by pausing the game, selecting "Meditation", and advancing the time by two hours. This will force the cows to respawn. Kill the cows again, and repeat the process to accumulate a large number of cow hides, as well as meat for healing. Once satisfied, find the merchant near the road next to the cow pasture. Talk to the merchant, then select the "Other" tab from his shop's inventory to find the "Cow Hide" option to sell all of your hides to him. Repeat this process as many times as desired.
Easy "Fist Of The South Star" achievement
You can find a fistfight at the "Inn At The Crossroads" fast travel point on the "Velen" map. Go into the inn to find some men fighting in the corner, and talk to them to participate. When the fight starts, you must immediately hold [Block]. After blocking your oppone
A Friend in Need - Find and free Dandelion.
All In - Play three hero cards in one round of gwent and win the match.
Armed and Dangerous - Find and equip all the elements of one set of witcher gear.
Ashes to Ashes - Complete the contract on Therazane.
Assassin of Kings - Take part in the assassination of King Radovid.
Bombardier - Collect the formulae for 6 different bomb types.
Bookworm - Read 30 books, journals or other documents.
Brawl Master - Complete all fistfighting quests in Velen, Skellige and Novigrad.
Brawler - Defeat Olaf, the Skellige champion of unarmed combat.
Butcher of Blaviken - Kill at least 5 opponents in under 10 seconds.
Can't Touch This! - Kill 5 foes in a fight without taking damage (except for Toxicity) and without using the Quen Sign.
Card Collector - Acquire all gwent cards available in the base version of the game.
Dendrologist - Acquire all the Abilities in one tree.
Environmentally Unfriendly - Kill 50 opponents using the environment (e.g. swamp gas, insects or objects).
Even Odds - Kill 2 monsters you have a contract on without using Signs, potions, mutagens, oils or bombs.
Family Counselor - Find the baron's wife and daughter.
Fast and Furious - Win all the horse races in the game.
Fearless Vampire Slayer - Complete the contract on Sarasti.
Fiend or Foe? - Complete the contract on Morvudd.
Fire in the Hole - Destroy 10 monster nests using bombs.
Fist of the South Star - Defeat an opponent in a fistfight without taking any damage.
Friends With Benefits - Complete the subplot involving Keira Metz.
Full Crew - Bring all possible allies to Kaer Morhen for the battle against the Hunt.
Geralt and Friends - Win a round of gwent using only neutral cards.
Geralt | The Professional - Complete all witcher contracts.
Globetrotter - Discover 100 fast travel points.
Gwent Master - Defeat Tybalt and win the gwent tournament held at the Passiflora.
Humpty Dumpty - Kill 10 opponents by knocking them off somewhere high with the Aard Sign.
Kaer Morhen Trained - Perform 10 effective counterattacks in a row without getting hit or parrying.
Kingmaker - Complete the subplot about choosing Skellige's ruler.
Let's Cook! - Learn 12 potion formulae.
Lilac and Gooseberries - Find Yennefer of Vengerberg.
Master Marksman - Kill 50 human and nonhuman opponents by striking them in the head with a crossbow bolt.
Munchkin - Reach character development level 35.
Mutant - Fill all mutagen slots.
Necromancer - Help Yennefer extract information from Skjall's body.
Overkill - Make an opponent suffer from bleeding, poisoning and burning simultaneously. Do this 10 times.
Passed the Trial - Finish the game on any difficulty.
Pest Control - Destroy all monster nests in the Velen / Novigrad region, or in Skellige.
Power Overwhelming - Have all possible Place of Power bonuses active at the same time.
Ran the Gauntlet - Finish the game on the "Blood and Broken Bones!" or "Death March!" difficulty levels.
Shrieker - Complete the contract on the shrieker.
Something More - Find Ciri.
That Is the Evilest Thing - Ignite the gas produced by a Dragon's Dream bomb using a burning opponent. Do this 10 times.
The Doppler Effect - Resolve the doppler problem in Novigrad.
The Enemy of My Enemy - Use the Axii Sign to force one opponent to kill another. Do this 20 times.
The King is Dead - Defeat Eredin.
Triple Threat - Kill 3 opponents in one fight using 3 different methods (swords, bombs, crossbow, Signs, etc.).
Walked the Path - Finish the game on the "Death March!" difficulty level.
What Was That? - Attack, counter, cast a Sign and throw a bomb (in any order) in under 4 seconds.
Woodland Spirit - Complete the contract on the Woodland Spirit.
Xenonaut - Visit Tir ná Lia and convince Ge'els to betray Eredin.