Updated:12:27 PM CEST Jun,18
Casino, or カジノ, as they say in Japan is one of the hottest trends in online gambling in Japan
You'll find everything you need to now about casino online in Mexico on internetcasinos.mx
Hitta det bästa casino utan svensk licens på CUSL
Browse the best VPNs on VPNSurfers.com
Find the top VPNs on PrivacySharks.com
Casino ohne Deutsche lizenz
Looking for the Best Payout Casino UK? Use our guide created by real gambling professionals!
If you’re looking for the best online casinos, look here.
Pelaa parasta pikakasino
Promosstore coupon codes
save much with coupons&deals
Pikakasinoja.com offers the best pay n play casinos in Finland
Stay updated with the best new online casinos at www.newcasinosites.me.uk today.
Most Trusted Online Casino Malaysia at WeClub88.com
Check out the best online casino in Australia fast payouts guaranteed. Discover more at CasinosFellow
(c) 1997-2021 Gameguru Mania
last 10 comments:
| No Man's Sky Prism Update 3.52 - patch|
|(hx) 11:36 PM CEST - Jun,10 2021 |
| Hello Games has released a brand new update for No Man’s Sky. According to the team, Update 3.52 brings improvements to ensure more consistent behaviour across the different photo mode settings.
Additionally, it adds a popup for players running outdated drivers on compatible NVIDIA RTX cards, encouraging a driver update in order to enable DLSS support. Moreover, it significantly improves and streamlines the freighter upgrade control menu.
As always, Steam will download this update the next time you launch its client.
No Man’s Sky Prism Update 3.52 Release Notes
- Significantly improved and streamlined the freighter upgrade control menu, which includes access to the options to reset the freighter base.
- Fixed an issue that could prevent the SSV Normandy SR1 frigate reward from being redeemed if it was first redeemed with a full fleet, or before acquiring a freighter.
- Fixed an issue that could cause music to stop playing in the Space Anomaly and photo mode.
- Also fixed a bug that could cause the death quote screen to display at the incorrect size when running with DLSS enabled.
- Fixed an issue that could cause some planets to not look wet during ambient rain.
- Fixed an issue that could cause photo mode screenshots to get cut off in VR when running with DLSS enabled.
- Also fixed an issue that could cause the stars on some planets to appear overly large with some resolutions and DLSS quality settings.
- Improvements to ensure more consistent behaviour across the different photo mode settings.
- Made a change so the cockpit remains visible when transitioning to the Galaxy Map in VR.
- Fixed a bug that caused the transition to play twice when entering a vehicle in PSVR.
- Improved the appearance of the UI in VR when using a refiner or performing a maintenance interaction.
- Fixed some clipping text in the inventory screen in VR.
- Added a popup for players running outdated drivers on compatible NVIDIA RTX cards, encouraging a driver update in order to enable DLSS support.
- Fixed an issue that could cause photo mode screenshots to appear black with DLSS enabled.
- Fixed an issue that could prevent mission notifications from displaying.
- Also fixed an issue that could prevent build menu tutorial hints from displaying.
- Fixed an issue that prevented display of the player’s balance of Salvaged Data when using research trees, such as the Construction Research Station aboard the Space Anomaly.
- Updated the in-game patch notes to reflect the Prisms update.