Updated:10:52 AM CEST May,17
Casino, or カジノ, as they say in Japan is one of the hottest trends in online gambling in Japan
You'll find everything you need to now about casino online in Mexico on internetcasinos.mx
Browse the best VPNs on VPNSurfers.com
Find the top VPNs on PrivacySharks.com
Nettikasinot osoitteessa Mr Casinova Suomi
Casino ohne Deutsche lizenz
Looking for the Best Payout Casino UK? Use our guide created by real gambling professionals!
If you’re looking for the best online casinos, look here.
Promosstore coupon codes
save much with coupons&deals
Find the best places to play the latest online slots and casino games, courtesy of bokumobilecasino.com
Pikakasinoja.com offers the best pay n play casinos in Finland
Stay updated with the best new online casinos at www.newcasinosites.me.uk today.
Most Trusted Online Casino Malaysia at WeClub88.com
$10 minimum deposit casino nz
Check out the best online casino in Australia fast payouts guaranteed. Discover more at CasinosFellow
(c) 1997-2021 Gameguru Mania
last 10 comments: All comments
| QLOC will remove the 30fps lock from Mortal Kombat 11 - patch|
|(hx) 11:31 PM CEST - May,18 2019 |
| QLOC has released patch #3 for the PC version of Mortal Kombat 11, and announced that it is currently working on removing the 30fps lock from it. This news comes after the release of a mod that removed the 30fps cap, so it appears that we have to thanks the modder for this upcoming official framerate fix. The third patch for Mortal Kombat 11 fixes a major source of desyncs that would occur in Group Battles, an issue that would prevent calling another player for help in a Tag Battle/Group Battle while using the keyboard, as well as an issue that could cause players to die twice in a row when failing a puzzle in the Krypt. Update #3 also prompts players to perform a benchmark before starting an online match in Towers of Time, addresses several issues with TAA, makes mouse cursor is now displaying correctly while in a menu in the Krypt and brings several minor mouse/keyboard input fixes. As always, this latest update will be downloaded from Steam the next time you launch its client.
Mortal Kombat 11 PC Patch #3 Release Notes
- Fixed a major source of desyncs that would occur in Group Battles
- Fixed a crash in Group Battles that could occur sometimes when pausing and activating modifiers
- Fixed an issue that would prevent calling another player for help in a Tag Battle/Group Battle while using the keyboard
- NVIDIA Highlights and NVIDIA Ansel are now available to all players with compatible NVIDIA GPUs. NVIDIA Highlights automatically captures key moments, ensuring that your best gaming moments are automatically saved. NVIDIA Ansel is a powerful photo mode that lets you take professional-grade photographs of your games.
- Fixed an issue that could cause players to die twice in a row when failing a puzzle in the Krypt
- Players will now be prompted to perform a benchmark before starting an online match in Towers of Time
- Previously purchased DLC will now be displayed as unavailable in the Store
- Several issues with TAA were addressed in a previous patch
- Mouse cursor is now displaying correctly while in a menu in the Krypt
- Several UI fixes
- Several minor mouse/keyboard input fixes