Updated:12:29 AM CEST Jul,08
Binary Option Robot & Bot
Casino, or カジノ, as they say in Japan is one of the hottest trends in online gambling in Japan
You'll find everything you need to know about bonuses in Swedish at bonuscash.nu
You'll find everything you need to now about casino online in Mexico on internetcasinos.mx
If you're interested in Finnish casinos, see this guide
Our top choice for real money online casino reviews is at the veteran and trusted site, MobileCasinoParty.com. Visit today.
Nettikasinot ilman rekisterötymistä osoitteessa CasinoPilotti.com
Nettikasinot osoitteessa Mr Casinova Suomi
Online casino Canada
Discover the best guide on pitchinvasion.net et compare all the bonuses on bonus-promotion-code.com
Here you will find best online casino with superb games and bonus offers
Find the best odds in Norway with Bettingspesialisten.com
Nettcasino in Norway is very popular, learn more with Casinoer.org
English Casino Reviews and Ratings
If you’re looking for the best online casinos, look here. The most updated bonuses available.
Top Coupons for Gaming
Promosstore coupon codes - save much with coupons and deals
Play online slots and classic casino games at Boku mobile casino sites
The best casino bonus website is Onlinecasinoinformatie Nederland.
You can compare new online casinos and claim free welcome bonuses on a regular basis.
Best online casino malaysia game available at WeClub88.net
$10 minimum deposit casino nz
Situs Judi QQ
Viralqq adalah situs judi dominoqq online terpercaya dan terbaik di indonesia
Viralqq memang adalah agen judi bandarqq terpercaya di indonesia
judi slot online
Situs poker online terpercaya nomor satu di Indonesia Poker 8
ラッキーニッキー（LuckyNiki）へようこそ！日本 オンラインカジノ 業界No.1、ブラックジャック、バカラ、スロットなどゲームも豊富
ยินดีต้อนรับเข้าสู่ LuckyNiki คาสิโนออนไลน์ บาคาร่า สล็อตออนไลน์ ไฮโล ดีลเลอร์สด
(c) 1997-2020 Gameguru Mania
last 10 comments:
| John Carmack Keynote Highlights - briefly|
|(hx) 09:26 AM CEST - Aug,07 2006 |
| id Software's John Carmack gave his annual keynote address at QuakeCon and
GameSpy have writeups. One of the things Carmack mentioned is that even though iD's next game will be a 3D action game, they are "are branching out into different directions" with the project. This is certainly good to hear. The game will use an advanced version of the MegaTexture technology powering Quake Wars, and we all know how good that looks and sounds.
In other news,
Gamernode has a Enemy Territory: Quake Wars video interview up, chatting
with Paul Wedgwood of Splash Damage about the game at QuakeCon. Also,
IGN has a
- id Software will be focusing on gameplay over graphics in their next
- id's next title will be a 3D action title that will be their biggest
diversion since Wolfenstein.
- A more advanced version of the megatexture technology will be used in id's
next title which includes lots of outdoor areas.
- id will continue to work on games that their millions of fans enjoy.
- Quake3 was labeled by Carmack as the "most pure game".
- While they will be developing their next game simultaneously on the XBOX
360, their primary development platform is still the PC.
- Their current project will include multi-processor support in both the
console and PC platforms.
- Discussed the lack of progress development software has made over the
- id is branching out in a different direction for their new title which
they expect to be a blockbuster.
- Discussed the fun his cell phone game development has been.
- Has thought about porting cell phone games over to the Nintendo DS.
- Security was on the minds of id during the development of Quake3.
- The recently patched Quake3 bugs were let into the game code in a later
patch, not the original game code.
- Discussed the problems of releasing a game's source code while the game is
still popular like they did with Quake3. Carmack polled the audience and asked
if they thought he released Quake3's source code too early. Only a few raised
- The current mod community is slacking because of the work it takes to make
mods with such advanced games.
- id wants to stick with games that people inside the company are used to
- id's next game has "a lot of people in it".
- NVIDIA is sponsoring Carmack's Armadillo Aerospace corporation's rocket in
the latest X-Prize completion.