Gameguru Mania Forum Index Gameguru Mania
Daily Gaming, Hardware, Software and Technology News

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
news | cheats | reviews | specials | hardware | demos | FLASH GAMES | about | links

Ghost Recon: Advanced Warfighter Patch v1.10 [21622]

View previous topic :: View next topic  
ggrobot
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 6:48 pm    Post subject: Ghost Recon: Advanced Warfighter Patch v1.10 [21622] Reply with quote

s along the latest

Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter patch, updating the retail and downloadable editions of the squad-based tactical shooter sequel by GRIN to version 1.10. This release applies several interface improvements, a handful of AGEIA updates, and over a dozen bug fixes and other changes. You can down

Read more...

Source: GGMania headlines
GGMania.com - Daily Gaming and Tech news
xxxx
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 6:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

this game blows imo, over rated and has boring graphics, cheap models and boring gameplay. Not my taste of game...I can't play games that move at a snails pace, they bore me to hell. I also don't like being forced to install drivers to which don't benefit me at all.
xxxxx+
Contributor
Contributor

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 3:57 pm    Post subject: Great game Reply with quote

xxxx - so don't play it then. If you don't like it, why are you d/loading the patch, prick.

check out these bad boys
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gameguru Mania Forum Index -> News All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: