Gameguru Mania Forum Index Gameguru Mania
Daily Gaming, Hardware, Software and Technology News

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
news | cheats | reviews | specials | hardware | demos | FLASH GAMES | about | links

Microsoft sides with Nintendo in fight vs Sony [21565]

View previous topic :: View next topic  
ggrobot
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2006 12:53 am    Post subject: Microsoft sides with Nintendo in fight vs Sony [21565] Reply with quote

Microsoft has already taken sides in the upcoming next-gen console war, which will see o's Wii competing with the existing Xbox 360 in the fourth quarter of this year. According to Microsoft Corporate VP Peter Moore, faced with the Xbox 360 and Wii, few gamers will buy the PlayStation 3: "Tell me why

Read more...

Source: GGMania headlines
GGMania.com - Daily Gaming and Tech news
xxxx
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2006 3:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

$400, $600... whats the difference? It's not like a video card which can barely survive a year yet cost $600. If people are willing to spend $400 they'll dish out an extra $200 if the product delivers. Playstation has always delivered. As from wikidpedia

However, as of February 2005, estimates show the Xbox's share of the worldwide console market is only moderately ahead of the Nintendo GameCube and far behind the PlayStation 2.

again, if people pay $400, I see no stopping them paying $600. Considering everything you can do with a console, compared to a PC, it's a steal for gaming. I said I was going to wait to see the new Nintendo and PS3 before I commit to buying anything. I have.

consider also, eventually you will be able to rip their media.. just makes even more sense for those not strapped to their pc.

I personally can't wait to play a boxing game that looks better than Xbox 360.. @pc crowd, huh? Boxing? wtf what's that? gimme a bush in the jungle that moves and I'm happy... duh..
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gameguru Mania Forum Index -> News All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: