Gameguru Mania Forum Index Gameguru Mania
Daily Gaming, Hardware, Software and Technology News

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
news | cheats | reviews | specials | hardware | demos | FLASH GAMES | about | links

ÜberSoldier (aka East Front) shots [20654]

View previous topic :: View next topic  
ggrobot
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2006 2:10 am    Post subject: ÜberSoldier (aka East Front) shots [20654] Reply with quote

CDV has released somew new screeenshots of
ÜberSoldier (a.k.a. East Front), the upcoming WWII first-person shooter for the PC. The game should be available in March 2006.

In development by Burut Creative Team (Burut CT), ÜberSoldier will challenge players to take on the role of a genetically modi

Read more...

Source: GGMania headlines
GGMania.com - Daily Gaming and Tech news
xxxx
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2006 4:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

god I'm starting to hate that brightness crap. Where are we, in heaven? It's so freggn bright! Overdone.. this game doesn't look that bad.. I don't trust Euro stuff that much.. look at Bet on Soldier.. eww.
No.21
Contributor
Contributor

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2006 12:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

xxxx wrote:
god I'm starting to hate that brightness crap. Where are we, in heaven? It's so freggn bright! Overdone.. this game doesn't look that bad.. I don't trust Euro stuff that much.. look at Bet on Soldier.. eww.

You dont trust "Euro stuff" that much? Care to evolve on that and post?
Nosferatu
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 12:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Now THAT game from Russia will be SHIT, I tell you. If you EVER come across it, don't even bother to take a mere glance! These guys released a game that was SO hyped I can't even pick a word. It was claimed it's graphics "will be on par if not better than DoomIII's" back in 2003. It turned out to be worse than a worse game you can possibly imagine!!! There's nothing to talk about gameplay especially, none at all. When you saw that game you either had an infinite blast of laughter or you burst into tears. Bottom line: this EastFront will be a pile of SHIT!
At least I warned you and will feel no guilt.
Nosferatu
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 12:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, the hype was in Russia and Ukraine (maybe you haven't felt it) Smile It's like "at last our fellow country-men will be releasing an indeed competitive game, it's worth our attention". And it was present in Ukrainian magazines and on .ru and .ua sites as well.
Oh, and I just read the first review available for EastFront. I have to apologize for calling it shit of a game. It turned out to be an average FPS game, quite solid really, but nothing special. Though it's an EXTENSIVE progress from Kreed, I feel new respect to Burut now. I'll probably even buy it for 5 or 7 bucks. Just interested in what they were able to achieve.
DELETED

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 3:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DELETED
Nosferatu
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 3:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I guess you meant Eastern Europe, because UbiSoft makes great games, CryTek does too and even CroTeam (which is from EasternEurope) made a great series (a lot of people liked it). So I believe you're pretty wrong in your statement, Billy. There even are a few awesome games from Ukrainian developers (not FPS).
xxxx
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 11:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I haven't seen or stuck with a euro game. Last one I bought, Bet on Soldier, nobody knew if it was going to be even supported. The demo was 'ok', different. I sold it some 6-8 weeks later after still not being able to play online. The game wasn't cheap and I pre-ordered too.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gameguru Mania Forum Index -> News All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: