Gameguru Mania Forum Index Gameguru Mania
Daily Gaming, Hardware, Software and Technology News

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
news | cheats | reviews | specials | hardware | demos | FLASH GAMES | about | links

POSTAL 3: Catharsis announced [20410]

View previous topic :: View next topic  
ggrobot
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2005 12:53 pm    Post subject: POSTAL 3: Catharsis announced [20410] Reply with quote

The Running With Scissors Newsletter announces development of
Postal 3: Catharsis, a third installment in the postal series:

It has been formally announced that the next milestone in the POSTAL saga is already in development. The game, under the working title, POSTAL 3: Catharsis and is headed directly down

Read more...

Source: GGMania headlines
GGMania.com - Daily Gaming and Tech news
yessum

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2005 5:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That post card reminds me a whole lot of postal 2 and its “expansions”.
Doesn't look so nice, doesn't shout a lot of controversy it's just there for the sake of being there.

Sure postal 2 was a lot of fun and surly the third installment will be a bunch of quirky little joys, but I don't seem to remember a whole lot from postal 2. Just the catnip trip, the gimp and that's pretty much it.

Hope this, the third installment, will excel in either the visual department or gameplay.

All I’s got to say is this;
If I's want to run ‘round town killin' a bunch of people just for the heck of it I'd load up Grand Theft Auto : Vice City and do it while ridin' a stylin' ride with a better frame rate and lots more screaming.

Still, I’ll be waiting for Postal 3 to make its appearance at the nearby EB.
devilhood
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2005 3:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

They pretty much nailed the genre with Postal 2 STP. I don't see how they could really make it more interesting without copying GTA.
Someone needs to do a 3D version of Damage, old skool Amiga game that rocked Embarassed
Instead of making a sequal they should create an off-shoot, otherwise the whole thing is gonna sink into a pit of stagnant bargain bin games before it gets past the first week of release.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gameguru Mania Forum Index -> News All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: