Gameguru Mania Forum Index Gameguru Mania
Daily Gaming, Hardware, Software and Technology News

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
news | cheats | reviews | specials | hardware | demos | FLASH GAMES | about | links

Star Wars Battlefront 2 - cheats

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gameguru Mania Forum Index -> General Gaming Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Caradoc
Contributor
Contributor

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2005 5:14 am    Post subject: Star Wars Battlefront 2 - cheats Reply with quote

I got a trainer for this game from Pizzadox I downloaded it and followed the instructions but it does not seem to change anything even if the trainer starts and I open the game afterwards.
Anybody knows of a trainer that does work, or how to make this one work ?
BorisAnthrax
Contributor
Contributor

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2005 10:44 pm    Post subject: Battlefront II Reply with quote

I too am looking for a trainer. GameCopyWorld.com has 2 and MegaGames.com has the same. The trainers were made for the DVD version. If I find one that works, I will let you know...
BorisAnthrax
Contributor
Contributor

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2005 3:28 am    Post subject: Game crashes again Reply with quote

I am sorry to inform you, but the game crashed as it did with the other Trainers. Any suggestions will help. The last I tried was replacing the game .exe with a fixed .exe from GameCopyWorld.com
PacMaan
Contributor
Contributor

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2006 2:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rolling Eyes I aint got nothin against trainers i use 'em often myself..... but personally BattleFront 2 aint a game i would use cheats on - for a start it aint exactly difficult, but besides that its a multiplayer conquest-type game where things like running out of ammo at inappropriate moments & constantly getting killed is all part of the fun. Aint like its game over just means you respawn with more ammo & a shiney new vehicle Very Happy Using cheats to me kinda seems pointless.
dinkarvid
Contributor
Contributor

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2022 1:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cheat List. Head to the Instant Action menu and hold your mouse's cursor above the Battlefront logo at the bottom corner. A place for you to insert the text below on the left should appear, which will allow what's on the right to occur.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gameguru Mania Forum Index -> General Gaming Chat All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: