Gameguru Mania Forum Index Gameguru Mania
Daily Gaming, Hardware, Software and Technology News

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
news | cheats | reviews | specials | hardware | demos | FLASH GAMES | about | links

Half-Life 2: Lost Coast Now Available! [20058]

View previous topic :: View next topic  
ggrobot
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2005 11:24 am    Post subject: Half-Life 2: Lost Coast Now Available! [20058] Reply with quote

After months of delay,
Valve has finally released Half-Life 2: The Lost Coast via Steam. The free add-on offers a new singleplayer level showcasing the Source Engine's High-Dynamic Range lighting:
After months of delay,
Valve has finally released Half-Life 2: The Lost Coast via Steam. The free add-on

Read more...

Source: GGMania headlines
GGMania.com - Daily Gaming and Tech news
lmer
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2005 3:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just look at that white spot in the middle of that screenshot. I have never ever seen anything like it. It is the most beautyfull thing i have ever seen. Is it HDR? Oh my God it is. It is Source Engine's HDR. Yes. It is so beautyfull. I want to be HDR from Valve's Source engine. And after i die i want to reincarnate as HDR in Valve's source engine. This Valve's Source Engine HDR is so beautifully. I want to be Valve's Source Engine HDR.

and remember kids, for only 499$ you too can see Valve's Source Engine HDR in your own home.
Nosferatu
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2005 6:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The one minus of using pirated HL2 is that there is no Steam for me... and another thousands of gamers in Ukraine. Damn. If there won't be mirrors for LostCoast outside Steam, then I guess I'm not a happy man Sad
xxxx
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2005 9:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lmer wrote:
Just look at that white spot in the middle of that screenshot. I have never ever seen anything like it. It is the most beautyfull thing i have ever seen. Is it HDR? Oh my God it is. It is Source Engine's HDR. Yes. It is so beautyfull. I want to be HDR from Valve's Source engine. And after i die i want to reincarnate as HDR in Valve's source engine. This Valve's Source Engine HDR is so beautifully. I want to be Valve's Source Engine HDR.

and remember kids, for only 499$ you too can see Valve's Source Engine HDR in your own home.

if that's a surprise for you. the glow in the background, you should really buy more games. Laughing
lmer
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2005 10:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

xxxx are you just kidding or are you just being ridiculosly cynical?
xxxx
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2005 4:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

being honest, it's no shell shocker dude, who hasn't seen HDR and sun flares? they have HDR in DOD as it is. Don't you even own DOD? HDR is present in Farcry too.. I mean.. hmm. Who cares? Well I guess you do. Battlefront had HDR. Take a look at the new games, HL2 becomes old very fast.
slava7
Contributor
Contributor

PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2005 2:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Am I the only man who have a trouble with dead bodies in LC? After quick load all dead enemies become standing like that: http://img488.imageshack.us/img488/5241/hl2lc0xv.jpg. WTF? Neither restart game nor restart Steam doesn`t help.
Nosferatu
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2005 11:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

you're not the only one who reported the bug
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gameguru Mania Forum Index -> News All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: